Social Networks giving strength to JW protest in Canada!

by koolaid-man 76 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The Social Networks Facebook , Twitter, YouTube, etc. are valuable tools in creating the energy to incite Apostates of The Watchtower Org. to come out and protest and expose the cover-ups, the child molesters, the shunning and breaking up of families going on in The Jehovah's Witness religion.

The Protest Saturday June 25th 2011 from 7 am until 1 pm in front of the Pepsi Coliseum In Quebec city against the Watchtower is getting lots of attention on the Internet.

Protesters are now able to organize and and reach millions of people who have been hurt by this destructive cult.

Jean-Philippe Cossette founder and webmaster of www.watchowerlies.com. and the organizer of the Quebec City protest will be a guest on The Six Screens Of The Watchtower Conference Call Sat, June 4 , 2011, 7 pm est.

This call gives Apostates a voice, there is no "Fluff just Shock"!

It's easy to get on the call...... just dial 712-432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

"Millions" - really??

I mean, REALLY????

there is no "Fluff just Shock"!

Yeah, that's the way to get extra credence for your tacky radio show!!!!

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

BP you are reading more into it. There a millions of former JWS. Granted all won't protest, but the social networks have the potential to peach them.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

BP you are reading more into it.

No, I'm just reading what you wrote. Take responsibility for your own words if you want to be taken seriously.

• Alfred
    Alfred

Rick... I'm sure you have the best of intentions but it appears that you're losing credibility rather quickly with your sensationalism and exaggerations... I must say, it's rather off-putting.

You haven't lost all credibility yet, but you really need to take it down a few notches if you want to reach a wider audience... IMHO

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Rick, the last couple of times I've tried to get on the call I've been blocked. What's the deal?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    BP you are reading more into it. There a millions of former JWS. Granted all won't protest, but the social networks have the potential to peach them.

So I can assume the same Rick-Fearon-SPIN on this statement:

The Protest Saturday June 25th 2011 from 7 am until 1 pm in front of the Pepsi Coliseum In Quebec city against the Watchtower is getting lots of attention on the Internet.

"Lots of attention" probably means you mentioned it here and maybe someplace else where 12 people read it.

Protesters are not reaching millions. It's just a shame that most JW's that walk past them in Quebec City will see a handful of apostates that confirm in their minds that Satan has reached you. Maybe the Devil-suit guy will show up to really help that cause along.

I don't hate what you are doing, Rick. I do hate the spin as bad as much of what WTS does.

• poopsiecakes
  • sabastious
    sabastious

The purpose of picketing is to incite a favorable response from your opponent. The Watchtower ignores protests and uses them to harbor fear within the rank and file for ex members; you are adding stones to the brick wall, Rick. Protesting might have had some historical success, but at this point I can't see a whole lot of good coming from them in regards to the witnesses.

Use youtube and the internet, rather than signs and yelling, and speak with confidence and truth.

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://www.onlygoodmovies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/alice-in-wonderland-depp-150x150.jpg

RickInFearonLand

Protesters are now able to organize and and reach millions of people who have been hurt by this destructive cult.....RickInFearonLand

You can`t even find the Address to Bethel,to Protest the WBT$..

There is No Point in Continuously Protesting the WBT$,at the Wrong Address`s..

#1: Get the Address to WBT$ Bethel..

#2:Buy a Map so you know how to get there..

#3:Go to WBT$ Bethel,to Protest..

Then at some point in your Uneventful War on the WBT$ ..

You might actually be able to Protest the WBT$..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit