Any of you folks from the awesome state of Colorado??

by SweetBabyCheezits 82 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Unshackled: Hey Cheez...thought I'd let you know I'm not from Colorado and know dick all about it. Hope that helps.

Absolutely it does - I'm usually of the opinion that if Unshackled isn't aware of it then it's not worth knowing about, by gosh! I almost said fff....orget Colorado! But my trust in you has been very recently undermined by Zarco, who seems to have an inside scoop and has attained the status of "virtual BFF".

Zarco, I'll PM you immediately after this, my New Zealous amigo.

Jeckle, are you located in a state that borders CO?

• unshackled
    unshackled

Cheez....while you wait for Jeckle's answer: Zarco, seriously? You are being misled my friend, and lured down to the dark and secret underworld of Colorado photography. Ever seen 8MM?

But I might have made that up, and hope Zarco didn't hear. (he's behind me, isn't he?)

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I find it hilarious when someone brags on their state and then gets bitchy that people want to move to their so-called "wonderful" state.

By the way, I was engaged to someone from Denver, spent some time there and was not really impressed (except for the rapidity of the snow plows. Those people know how to clear a road)

• ziddina
    ziddina
    I find it hilarious when someone brags on their state and then gets bitchy that people want to move to their so-called "wonderful" state.

Geez, Sooner, yet again someone's made an assumption about my posts before they actually READ them...

I DON'T 'brag' about Colorado;

I'm smart enuf to keep my mouth shut about any area that I'm fond of...

On the other hand, I've posted many a pix of three-foot snowstorms in the Denver area - and that's one of the areas of LOWEST snowfall in Colorado, by the way...

The way I look at it, someone who brags about their state and invites more people in, is about as smart as the fisherman who brags to all of his buddies that he knows about this GREAT fishing hole...

Pretty soon, that "great" fishing hole has been totally fished out and choked with beer cans.

Which is a great analogy for any beautiful area - brag about it, and overpopulation will soon ruin it.

Zid

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

You got a pm Zid.

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

Ummm....I'm from Colorado...Colorado Springs to be exact. I like it. Is this post coming to late. Can I get a resurrection?!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Sheep2theslaughter , I love Colorado and visit there every summer . My son and Daughter in law live there . One of our favorite places to camp has been Mueller State Park near Colorado Springs .

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aaarrrrrgggghhh....

Not this damm thread again!!!

Look, people....

If you LIKE an area, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT IT.

Or you'll have EVERYBODY and their dammed DOG showing up....

Colorado USED to be "nice", but now we've got urban sprawl like you wouldn't believe, we've just barely made it OFF of the "ten worst air pollution locations in the U.S." list, and HollyWEIRD has discovered us - which drives property values up out of the range of most average people....

• ziddina
    ziddina

However, I hear that Sizemik lives in a nice area.... If you REALLY crave adventure!!!

• Diest
    Diest

I am also from CO. I am still waiting for SBC to show up. Nice to know about you Sheep2slaughter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit