Todays WT study illustration of Jesus doing away Capitol Hill and Obama - a statement of the WTS?

by Gorbatchov 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I have found that the whole scheme of the watchtower organization boils down to this one definition:

It is clusterfuck, this any operation with too many leaders leading too many people at cross purposes and laboring under the illusion that there is a unified purpose, and a brilliant plan. It might as well be a bunch of people bumping into each other and trying to fuck as if in an orgy but they are just too confused by the brilliance of their leaders (also confused) I think, it was originally a military slang term but it can be honestly applied to corporate America or the WTBTS which is simply a corporation (now that’s a redundancy if there ever was one!) http://peteashton.com/2002/11/clusterfuck/

• agonus
    agonus

That sure don't look like the guy on the cover of "Come Be My Follower".

Does that fella look like he's about to kindly, lovingly about to invite you to follow him?

The guy in that picture looks more like he's thinking "DIE MUTHAFUCKAS!!!"

Even the "Kingly Jesus of Justice against Satan's System" portrayed in the Revelation book didn't look this scary, ugly, and just plain undignified.

• agonus
    agonus

That thing between his fingers looks like a Klingon Bird of Prey or something.

• agonus
    agonus

I think it's supposed to be a satellite of some kind? Maybe? Perhaps? Anybody?

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

many jws benefit from capitol hills programs

• agonus
    agonus

Yup. Jesus destroys the U.S. government whose cherished freedom of religion allows the WT to flourish.

• JRK
    JRK

If Jesus played for the Browns in the past, he sucked.

JK

• designs
    designs

Jesus has dark hair on earth and white hair in heaven, its all very simple. But apparently he showed flashes of violence with dark hair, remember in the Temple, and now according to Revelations with white hair he really cleans house.

• watersprout
    watersprout

My JW mother in law believes that in the paradise everyone will age or grow younger to the age of 33!

When i asked why she told me ''That was the age Jesus died and he was a perfect man''..... I was too gobsmacked to say anything! I just stood there gawping!

These dubs really have screwed up brains.... Makes me sad and embarressed that i was one of them.

Peace

• designs
    designs

waterspout- What a flashback. That was a very prevalent idea making the rounds in the JW world back in the 60s. Let's see Jesus had no grey hair as a 33 year old man, no signs of aging hmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit