Todays WT study illustration of Jesus doing away Capitol Hill and Obama - a statement of the WTS?

by Gorbatchov 101 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

Outlaw, where it that pic from? the family is identical.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is there no way to stop WBT$ JesusZilla?!..

The world was better when WBT$ Satan was running the place..

wt1997

........................... ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"We want The Jehovah`s Witness ONLY Watchtower!"..

"Not the Crap Watchtower you give to the Public"..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• therevealer
    therevealer

illustrations like these just prove that they don't publish hate literature don't ya think.

• chickpea
    chickpea

just chiming in to add the first thing i noticed
    was that most of that collage was from ragsmags... then i slapped my own head and said
    aloud "HOW COULD YOU HAVE MISSED HOW
    UTTERLY BOGUS THE WTS WAS ALL ALONG??"

d'oh

• clarity
    clarity

"Jesus sure didn't age well in heaven wating to have his second coming, didn't he?"

>

Leolaia, don't you mean,.. third coming? - 33 bce, 1914 & 1925 1975 20?? lol

Love your comments and 'pictures' as always - thanks.

clarity

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Wouldn't it be nice if that picture showed Jesus destroying all the bogus corrupt religious organizations including the Watchtower Corporation,

the Mormons, the Catholics and all the other little cults that say they are the one and only true representatives of god

and therefore hold god's power in their hands. ..........nice

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Makes sense, since heavenly New Jerusalem is New York as well:

That's exactly what I meant, dear Leolaia (LOLOLOLOLOL!), peace to you! I always saw it that way, that the WTBTS' world was really limited to what they saw, heard/read about "on the streets of NYC." I've lived in NYC, so I get it. Actually received my PE Book while living in Brooklyn. I used to think, though, "Goodness, their world must be small." I think it's expanding, though - looks like they've added DC - LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Peace to you, my dear, and happy... ummmm... whatever you're happy about!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon
    So essentially Satan's system of things consists of a world of tanks, floating money, Latinos mugging Asians, black presidents, Sam Spade shooting at meteors, strung-out cigarette-smoking gamblers with bimbos, fast cars, dudes walking in Dutched angles, black helicopters, Capitol Hill, the stock market......and NOT MUCH ELSE.

He's levitating the money so he can keep it afterwards. Jesus is all like Yoink!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Thanks for your posts. I told my wife that I don't want to show the kids this Jesus picture. If you look good, it is really crazy that the brother's and sister's in the congregation don't stand up and say "This is not our Jesus".

The WTS is propagandizing a angry Jesus, a Jesus of revenge.

It's a part of the two different sides of the WTS corporation: a soft face to governments and organizations, a hard face to the members.

This kind of illustrations are published to keep the rank and file witnesses scared. Don't defect, else you would be killed in Armageddon.

This is not my Jesus!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit