Todays WT study illustration of Jesus doing away Capitol Hill and Obama - a statement of the WTS?

by Gorbatchov 101 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

NO, TRUST ME -- I've heard contrary --- THEY ARE DEMS & follow the crooklyn party line!!! i've heard it personally out of elder's mouths who KNOW NOTIN' ABOUT POLITICS/GOVERNMENT and they spew whatever mother tells them. heard their talk's even mention the clinton administration's financial success --- DUH, ONLY because the sensible conservatives during clinton's terms FORCED HIM TO restructure WELFARE and the budget.

hard to believe the liberal attorneys running these losers are against Obama.

the crooks of the w/tower are angry because their mass of adherents can't donate their unemployment checks? don't the wealthier members keep them fat.

LV101

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

GodZilla

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wgvSOuavfNk/SwQFtsK7rGI/AAAAAAAAAFA/O8KK4iETW7Y/s1600/Godzilla.jpg

WBT$ JesusZilla

WTsept2010

........................... ...OUTLAW

• designs
    designs

Outlaw- you should join the Art Department, you'd keep the kids much more entertained during the Watchtower Study

• Satanus
    Satanus

Um, that would be 5 fingers, not 6. It's still early, here.

S

• eric356
    eric356

I'm actually sort of surprised that they really obviously put Obama in the magazine. Seems a little close to saying "Don't support this candidate. See, Jesus is sweeping them away!" which is sort of close to violating federal law. I'm not surprised, the WT is run by old, white, religious fundamentalists - which is Obama's worst constituency.

Also, Jesus looks like a huge douchebag in that picture.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Once again this infamous fear mongering cult instills the notion that any organization that doesn't belong to them is evil

and worthless but their organization which belongs to god, Jehovah's Publishing Inc. is all wholesome and truthful.

With the exception of the UN of course.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I don't read anything into the picture that is indicating that the WT thinks that Obama is a personal enemy of Jesus. I think he is just the most recognizable leader in government in the entire world. Whether you are in Kenya or in England, everyone knows who he is. The illustration is just indicating that government will be swept away along with the military, etc, etc....

But the artwork is among the worst I have seen in a while and the hand? I don't know how they allowed some cheesy thing like this get past the art department. Ugh.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Apparently, to some of you, all Black people do look alike

• belbab
    belbab

Zoom the picture to 200%, there are some wierd stuff. A large army tank right behind his hand. A wierd menacing bull above the tank. Some words printed, t-r-a-d-e in the lower right hand corner, several gambling scenes.

Obama? Are they trying to say: "Cursed is the son of Ham? "

This picture is scary. It should be placed along side of the picture of the large plane above the world trade center that was published well before 9/11.

What happens if some illerate Muslim sees the picture and thinks the it is the prophet Mohammed doing his stuff.

belbab

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

That is scary stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit