"Birthdays rob the glory of God"

by sabastious 202 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Don't know why anyone could even think Debatar is Renaii, not even the same reasoning nor style.

• designs
    designs

They are probably just a couple of Bethelites messing with us

• caliber
    caliber

In dealing with the Corinthian brethren’s tendency to render judgment upon one another based on the wisdom of men Paul gives a basic principle that needs to be heeded today as much as ever.

1 Corinthians 4:6-13 (English Standard Version)

6I have applied all these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, brothers,[a] that you may learn by us not to go beyond what is written, that none of you may(A) be puffed up in favor of one against another.

If the actual date of our birth is so important why isn't one single date of birth put in the Bible?

Because birthdays are only important to us as individuals ..it isn't a scriptural matter to worry about. !!!

Why make it a "matter of salvation" as to how you feel about it... it is a personal matter ?

The Bible warns us about things that go beyond the Bible... birthdays are beyond the things mentioned in the Bible as to their celebration or none celebration. Worry about things that are actually in the Bible not things that are not !

Why worry about" finding a loop hole" for a WT command not found in the bible ? It is beyond the things written

(P.S. disclaimer this principle of course could not be followed by those who believe the Watchtower is on par with the Bible)

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

designs ....lol

I love it a secret society with a hidden agenda they dont want people to know about....NO NOT THE WT!

Either way I have asked debator to answer me from his heart/head why he is here, The GB does not aprove of this site, yet he remains silent on matters of heart. He tries to send out the fear the phobia, and the control. Standard issue inside the WT box logic poors outta his mouth, every response is a scripted one....it is standard issue brainwashing at its finest. Speak freely debator tell us why you are here, surly you can not feel you have God's direction to be here? And if you do ...then you are NOT following the GB....which makes all your standard issue responses null and void.

Debator can you not make one comment, one word of questioning that comes first thru your heart and your brain, even the most devote JW's if really questioned can come up with something they feel the light will be brighter on in the futurer? UNPLUG and let the healing take place that can only happen amoung freethinkers. You are not doing Gods work here, spend this time in the door to door work. But I feel you are a freethinker otherwise you would not be here, or I'd agree with designs and feel you are just a spy f ing with us, and to that I will turn the other cheek. I will treat your words like I do the WTBS as a means to hurt, frighten, and contol me. Be glad you are on a site with us, because we would not be premitted here:

Who Can Be a Registered Member at JWTalk Forums?

Any active publisher associated with Jehovah’s Witnesses, baptized or not. An active publisher has a share in the work of proclaiming Jehovah’s Kingdom every month and reports it, and is thus counted among us in the monthly and yearly reports. In other words, this forum is intended for Jehovah’s Witnesses only.

If an extenuating circumstance causes you to go temporarily inactive, this does not mean you have to abstain from participating in the forums. However, should you become “no longer one of Jehovah’s Witnesses” via disassociation or expulsion, it would be appropriate for you to send a private message stating clearly that you want your account disabled. It can be reactivated at a later time when your circumstances have turned around and you have been reinstated.

How Can I Become a Participant in the Discussion Forum?

Registration is required to participate in JWTalk’s Discussion forum. For 3+ years, membership was strictly by referral only, meaning that a current member had to refer you to the forums. This is still the fastest and simplest way to become a member is by a referral from a current member. There is a ‘Refer a Friend’ form inside the discussion area that members can see that they can use to refer others to the boards.

The subjects of posts are displayed on the front page, plus there are updates that are propagated over the internet, such as at Facebook, that might include a members username. Do not put down the usernames or real names of people as referrers when they did not personally invite you to the forums. All referrals are checked and if happens to be that you were dishonest on your registration, you will not be considered for membership.

People with no referrers must answer fill in the registration form completely and accurately. There are questions on the registration page that under normal circumstances, only active publishers would know the answers to.

Is There a Code of Conduct? Are Certain Things Not Permitted to be Posted to the Forum?

Of course there is a code of conduct. The same behavior expected of you in the congregation is expected here in the forum. While usernames are used, we are all on a first name basis as well, and either your full name or first name only is displayed on the posts.

Links to apostate sites (anti-witness sites) will get you immediately banned.

Do not post entire articles or upload our publications to the forums.

Be mindful of sensational stories or experiences that you cannot verify. This becomes a problem from time to time. It’s a chore for moderators to read extremely long ones, and we will point out what we feel is ridiculously sensational and unrealistic and publicly state why we find it to difficult to believe some facet of this incredulous story. Not to ridicule you, but to protect the gullible for believing everything he or she reads. If the story or experience is legitimate, OR truly encouraging yet not overly far fetched, we’ll probably let it go. Just remember this is not the purpose of the forum.

Do not use the forum to sound off on what you think the organization should do differently. It is discouraging, and quite frankly not up to you anyhow.

Do not bring issues to the forum that you ought to be speaking to your elders about.

If you comment here, please be commenting at your meetings as well

• caliber
    caliber

Please refresh yourself with the forum rules below ( submit check-mark) Rule 10 ... Posting an off-topic comment

If some other topic is so pressing .....there should be no problem starting another thread

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey 3D1H..

debator/Reniaa feels she is above WBT$ Law..Therefore does not follow any WBT$ rules that do not suit her..

Nor does she feel being an active JW..

That participates in Ministry School,Field Service or Regular Meeting Attendance is necessary to be a JW..

That would sound strange to any Real Active JW that participates in all WBT$ Activities..

But..

Debator/Reniaa would have us believe differently..

Welcome to debator/Reniaa`s Hallucination..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gMg0qb5hCao/TFWGKY8e-3I/AAAAAAAAABg/l8HjkDy554M/s1600/psychedelic.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hi Mrs jones

The difference is between applying Bible principle as Christians or just following a set of rules like the jews.

Oh brother

I know I'm 7 hours and a few pages late but that above in no freaking way answers my question so I'm just gonna take it that you don't know what the chuck you're talking about Debator.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Hi Mrs jones

The difference is between applying Bible principle as Christians or just following a set of rules like the jews.

LOL When I read this comment earlier, I read it as "......just following a set of rules like the jws."

Actually, I think it makes more sense my way......

• Mary
    Mary

Now where has Reniaa-bator gone to? Looking for noo lite to defeat us 'postates I'll bet........

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow, this debater person only reinforces my happiness and joy at being far far farrrrrrr away from anything JW related.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit