SBCheezits Judicial Hearing - My EPIC FAIL (REPOST for IE users)

by SweetBabyCheezits 98 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    PD: It's pointless (imho) to attend just to lie to their questions and record their responses.

PrimateDave, your comment doesn't seem harsh, it just seems like you didn't read the whole thread before commenting.... [or] you skimmed through and missed some important points. It's okay, I do that, too. But I had a primary objective for attending that you don't address above.

• sherah
    sherah
    Do as BetterDaze suggested...
    "Tell them you took your iPhone to the police station and had it dusted for fingerprints. ..."
    And THEN tell them that you asked the police to run those fingerprints through their sex-offenders' database...

Ziddina, I like your style!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks, Sherah!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

"And THEN tell them that you asked the police to run those fingerprints through their sex-offenders' database..."

This message was brought to you by the one and only "ZID"

• ziddina
    ziddina

LOLOL! Thanks, WasBlind!

• brotherdan
  • PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Alright, SBC, I reread the initial postings and I see where you state (repeatedly) that your intent was not to avoid disfellowshipping. My bad. If you are in a position to help others you know through your actions in this regard, then I wish you the best.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Thanks, PD. If it only helps one person recognize the WT for what it really is, it's worth it.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

BD, I might have to get matching shirts for me and the mrs. Nice link.

(EDIT: Also, you have a PM.)

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Ok so you do got a recording! Thats awesome. :-)

Now if they DF you appeal and in the appeal meeting bring your laptop and your phone and behave just like the first meeting LOL

Wait until they ask you if they can see your phone and tell them that you will show them yours if he shows you his......LOL

Then give them the phone so they can see there is no recording app......but without telling them have a second phone recording it! :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit