"THE SPIRIT THAT NOW OPERATES IN THE SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE"

by mrsjones5 86 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    ATJ I am not sure?

That can't be my responsibility.

Chipper, since I have left, I have found the example of so called "worldly" (i.e. non JW) people to be worthy of imitation where JW's are concerned. I recall that after I talked to someone and they respectfully listened, they would say, 'Thank you for your time, but I am not interested.'

And so to you Chipper, I say: Thank you for your time, but I am not interested in Jehovah's Witnesses.

*closing the door*

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

saoirse; They made prodictions of dates, these are speculations. They of course were wrong. But there was an awaking to the time of Christ's invisable return by many groups back then. Rather than demean them, they were staying awake to the master's return.

This is in no way linked to being a prophet, that is writing new scrolls, as those early prophets.

Those who go beyond what is written, are not in harmony with what scriptures and prophets wrote long ago. Paul mentioned this, whoever does let them be acursed.

Do you realize that you are contradicting yourself? Talk of a channel completely contradicts the bible. You are following people who are putting themselves in place of Jesus Christ. 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,Salvation is not found in an organization, it is only found in our Lord Jesus Christ. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

May the river of life flow your way.

Thank you but it already has and I haven't been the same since. Rom. 10:13 "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Rom. 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Eph 2:8-9 "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ATJeff, There are interested ones out there who have not heard the truth

and maybe looking at this site to decide what to think?

All you do is shot paintballs at the source of life giving water!

I am here to defend my faith..

and hope someone can make sense out of what is going on here!

.....PjsChipper

• Gopher
  • Gopher
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Something for PJSChipper:

• shamus100
    shamus100

What's a troll?

Look in the mirror.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5