"THE SPIRIT THAT NOW OPERATES IN THE SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE"

by mrsjones5 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    We need to heed warnings, for our own good.

Religion is little more than one man, or oligarchy, exerting power over masses. Religion is about surrendering one's will and self-determination over to the whims of another man. Not god, but man.

Man is the one who says god says this or that. That's why there are so many religions. Like so many McDonald's franchises. And they ALL claim to be The One And Only True Religion. Bullshit.

You know what? If and/or when god decides that my survival depends on what he has to tell me, then I will listen to god. Not some disembodied troll/poster. Not some pompous, overweight hypocrite.

I'm much more interested in god, and much less interested in those who say they speak for god.

You say if I don't listen to you that I will die? Well ... duly noted. Yawn.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You know what? If and/or when god decides that my survival depends on what he has to tell me, then I will listen to god. Not some disembodied troll/poster. Not some pompous, overweight hypocrite

Oh BT... I will think of you while livingi n paradise by the waterfall... PJ and I will.... um,,,, sit and watch the waterfall, and have Saturday dinner every week,,,, and ...... um......

God, I'd rather be dead.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It all depends on how hot PJ is.

I know you Shamus.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"MRS. JONES,

HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE CHOSEN ONE.... YOU SHALL PAY, YOU SISTER OF EVE! YOU WILL NOT LIVE IN PARADISE BY THE WATERFALL... YOU HORRID WOMAN. "

The only thing I know to say it you're one crazy monkey

• shamus100
    shamus100

Now how would you know that PJ is the appropriate gender?

You have so little faith, BT. Jehovah can make me pure again.... you just need faith, prayer, and a dog or wife to beat when you get home to get over all those repressed emotions.

What's wrong with you? It would be bliss!

PJ, be my neighbour. Please convince me to live with you forever in paradise....

• shamus100
    shamus100

The only thing I know to say it you're one crazy monkey

Oh, now you've really done it... you... you.... HOMOSAPIEN! YEAH!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

BT and Shamus, it appears God might have other work in mind for Chipper. (Sorry, I meant Jesus...)

I wonder when people will figure it out that when a man or group claims to speak for god, using the same book that has been around for, oh, 2000 years or so, that it really doesn't work.

Chipper thinks that preaching must be a waste. He could be getting ready for FS tomorrow, studying his WT, enjoying "healthy" association with fellow cult members (cough), learning the new kingdom songs.

Instead, he comes here and starts a thread to pick a fight and make sure we understand that if we don't listen, Jehovah will destroy us.

As if we never heard this before.

This is what I mean by delusional. It's Friday night. I am home after a long week, having a beer and watching MTV and hanging with my peeps. Chipper is being a disobedient JW who is not using GB approved time management. All because Jesus told him so.

Lurkers, behold! I give you "your brain on the Watchtower." It looks like a fried egg.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Ship ; Jerkhoobah is doing fuck all for his brotherhood, and we will all grow old and grey and die, where is this Spirit Directed Organization ? the Satan lead WTS?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Easy jook. You aren't going to convince him otherwsie. Just let him roll. Downhill. Into the jagged rocks that await him

Or we can hope he sees the light.

• AllTimeJeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit