What a mess here in Florida!

by restrangled 46 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Where I live we have received 10 inches of rain within the last 24 hours..... another 12 to 17 hours of the same are expected!, Some areas have gotten close to 30 inches. Its crazy...my pool is over flowing, pets won't go out....we're drowning! I can't believe we haven't lost power yet!

r.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

My best friend and his family just left for vacation in orlando. Says its drizzlin there.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Errs,

Thanks for letting us know that you're all right.

Love to you and hubbie,

Pox

• PEC
    PEC

Stay dry r. .

Philip

• restrangled
    restrangled

There was a huge commotion in our back yard, the neighbor's tree limbs broke and are covering our side yard. Anyone know it we can have them cut up and thrown back over the fence? We can't even walk in the side yard! Or is that our responsibility?

Our driveway and ditch is full of water, the front yard should be filled up soon making the septic system back up.......FLORIDA, a great place to visit, but you don't want to live here!

Thanks all for the concern......

r

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Please may all of you be safe. Been thinking of Purps and if she is allright.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Is Purps in Florida? I hope she is alright.

r.

• Casper
    Casper

We've been watching the weather... and wondering about all down there.

Thanks for checking in.

We had a tree fall in a neighbor's yard... they made "US" pay for clean up.

Be careful,

Cas

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks all, and if Purps needs a place to stay....let me know.

r.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I'm in Orlando. The weather is SO dreary and depressing. There's a lot of wind and rain but nothing too bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit