calling all firearm freaks...............

by primitivegenius 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JK666
    JK666

Priest,

You callin me a kid?! Meet me at the front of the saloon at noon!

JK

• Priest73
    Priest73

Saloon or Salon? Are you having your nails "did?"

• Priest73
    Priest73

let me know when you're done at the salon JK...

• JK666
    JK666

Priest,

A manicure in no way affects my security in my heterosexuality. I'm done now, so eat lead!

JK

• Priest73
    Priest73

Do you also hold your pinky out when you shoot?

• BrentR
    BrentR

Does anyone here do thier own re-loading? I have not done any for a while but I still have all the presses. My main press is a Lee progressive that has loaded at least 100,000 rounds since I used to have a manfacturers license. The other two presses are and RCBS single station and a MEC Jr for 12 ga. When I first started Dillons were way too expensive but it seems they decided to get competetive and make interchangable dies.

I never made much money transfering firearms (except the Barret deal) at 10% over wholesale but selling ammo was some serious income for me. When I started casting the bullets the profit went up more since all my lead was free.

The Detonics .45 mag was very challenging since I had to cut down either 308 or 06 shells and ream them out to load the rounds. I was the only one doing it in my neck of the woods at the time.

• inkling
    inkling
    his SIG Sauer and Walther misfires about 1 in 20.

This is quite disturbing actually. It would seem this level of fail rate on a professional life or death tool should be unacceptable. What if a doctors brain surgery laser failed once every 20 uses? also, if misfires are this common, why are they not used more often as a plot device in films? The only time the guns don't work is when they are empty. [inkling] (edited to add: Oh wait... has anyone seen the movie Man on Fire?)
  • TD
    TD
    Does anyone here do thier own re-loading?

Reloading has been a hobby of mine for almost 30 years now. I especially enjoy wildcats. .357 Herret and 8mm-06 are two of my favorites

--Not a big fan of Lee though....

• BrentR
    BrentR

Back then Lee was the only progressive I could afford. But it has done a great job for over twenty years now and is still working. I have only replaced one small part on it so far.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    Do you also hold your pinky out when you shoot?

only when im drinking high tea at the same time

that snub nose is just a bit to snubby lol give me 2 or 3 inch barrel and maybe lol

i had this crazy friend........ the kind you want to kick about once a week for sheer stupidity. this fool bought a glock 22C(.40 s&w) and since he had a hell of a good paying job he started "upgradeing" it...... now im all for that but his upgrades werent necessarily the best ones out there. he took the factory compensated barrel and replaced it with a custom match grade version, then he bought a match grade version WITHOUT the compensator cuts, then he bought a barrel that was threaded and put an external compensator on the end of it, then he bought his fake silencer lol. then he had to buy 10 magazines with the extended floor plates to bring them from 15 rounds to 17...... yet he still only loaded 15 for reliabilty lol

next he started calibur swaps, got most of the same stuff mentioned above in 9mm and .357 sig...... with respective magazines and extended floorplates.......... YES he bought 10 more mags in 9mm............. AND .357 SIG............ even tho his .40 s&w mags woulda worked with the .357 sig(.40S&W necked down to 9mm)

then he buys the internal lazer sight and about four different sights for the slide..... night sights, combat night sights, and adjustable bo mar night sights.......... the list goes on.

he had a nice shoulder holster set for it and about 6 different other holsters..... some good and some just ok. he bought the fanny pack holster and one of those lights to go on his light rail..................... now he really did it.......... he took the slide and started haveing custom work done on it........... some of it was awesome....... then he had the slide refinished................ IN TITANIUM BLUE........... it was hard to look down the top of it and see the damn front sight for the reflection. i called him many names over that crap....... so when we went out to shoot it...... i took some electrical tape to put on the top to matte it out. and i always left it on just to piss him off.

then one day out of the blue he tells me he sold his pistol......... and im like ........ oh really? which one........ the glock.............. WHAT no freaking way ........... why would you sell that white elephant. i swear to god that idiot had 6000 invested in this gun......... he sold the gun ........... and everything that came with it for 800 bucks......... i was like you did WHAT....... you had over 600 in magazines alone.................. WHY WOULDNT YOU TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIRST if you were gonna sell it. hell i woulda gave him at least a grand........... took that slide and had it painted........... nah i woulda spray painted that bastard black lol...........

thats me of the day late and 800 dollas short

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit