calling all firearm freaks...............

by primitivegenius 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Problem with America....TOO MANY HIGH POWERED AUTO GUNS!!! Australia increased it's gun control after a couple of spree killings {U.S style} the government gave people cash to hand in high powered automatic weapons and laws were changed...result?? No major incidents for 15 years! Why is there a spree killing in America every 2 weeks? {NO 1 country for gun deaths in the world} Your Police are out-gunned.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Problem with America....TOO MANY HIGH POWERED AUTO GUNS!!!

You idiot. Just because you Australians didn't have the balls to stop your government from disarming you, we sure as hell do.

Your Police are out-gunned.

Your populace is outgunned. An armed citizenry is a check on criminal depredation and government excess. And they won't get our guns unless they pry them from our cold dead fingers. We were able to cast off an oppressive monarch because of an armed populace.

“Twelve months after the law was implemented in 1997, there has been a 44 percent increase in armed robberies, an 8.6 percent increase in aggravated assaults, and a 3.2 percent increase in homicides. That same year in the state of Victoria, there was a 300 percent increase in homicides committed with firearms. The following year, robberies increased almost 60 percent in South Australia. By 1999, assaults had increased in New South Wales by almost 20 percent.

Two years after the ban, there have been further increases in crime: armed robberies by 73 percent; unarmed robberies by 28 percent; kidnappings by 38 percent; assaults by 17 percent; manslaughter by 29 percent, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.

And consider the fact that over the previous 25-year period, Australia had shown a steady decrease both in homicide with firearms and armed robbery – until the ban.”[3]

http://rebirthoffreedom.org/freedom/guns/the-australian-gun-ban/

Burn

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Maybe..well kinda , sorta.

Most PD's and So's provide or allow their officers to carry a hi-cap semi auto handgun (smart cops carry a caliber that has a 4 in it .40,.45) and a long arm. Long arms run the gamut from short pump shotguns (like the Remington 870) to AR-15-M4 type platforms. The Mini 14 is a popular LE choice too.

American LE is only 'outgunned' because our LE departments dont budget training to make the officers good defensive or tactical shooters.

Many US civilians are crack shots and spent much more time and money learning to shoot well than the average local govt spents training officers.

The FBI learned a whole lot about tactical gunfights after the infamous Miami shootout back in the '80's . Reading the reports shows that those FBI agents came to out with a poor mindset and unprepared to do what needed doing that day. Lot's of smaller agencies havnt learned much from that sad incident.

~Hill

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

and some of the PD's still refuse to allow their officers more than a shotgun and a sidearm.......... and they usually limit the calibur to 9mm............. the ones that are idiots i mean.

where im from the PD only pays for the side arm and the shotgun.......... but you have choices in the sidearm and can pick the calibur you prefer as long as you can prove competency. the PD will allow you to carry anything you want to purchase with your own money............. some of my Police friends have a veritable arsenal in the trunk of their crusier.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

and some of the PD's still refuse to allow their officers more than a shotgun and a sidearm.......... and they usually limit the calibur to 9mm............. the ones that are idiots i mean.

where im from the PD only pays for the side arm and the shotgun.......... but you have choices in the sidearm and can pick the calibur you prefer as long as you can prove competency. the PD will allow you to carry anything you want to purchase with your own money............. some of my Police friends have a veritable arsenal in the trunk of their crusier.

yea... i worked with, and have shot with some of those guys. You can carry a Sherman Tank in the trunk...but if you cant shoot for sH*t, you cant win.

I see young cops do stupid stuff on traffic stops every day.

~Hill

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

well my friend who is a cop.......... he can shoot......... problem is there is no way in hell he can run................ he makes the stay puff man look anorexic.......... this bastard is prolly 5 6 and prolly weights 350 at least 300 bare minimum lol.

he had a select fire ar15 a select/fullauto G3 and something very much like a mp5, plus hes always tradeing.......... sometimes he has an uzi and sometimes he has a .45calibur mac........... i swear he has 500lbs of firearms and ammo in his trunk............ when is enough enough lol

• avishai
    avishai

Here's a thought...the police are'nt there to protect you before or during the comission of a crime, but only after one is comitted. They can't live at your house. Most of us can't afford 'round the clock private security.

Also, it's not like europe, or even OZ were a good portion of the populace live in the cities. Most of my life, I've lived a good twenty min. or so from the nearest law enforcement. So.... How do you propose I protect myself and my family?

• avishai
  • primitivegenius
  • avishai
    avishai

Thank you, sir! I've often gotten the response to this argument "Well, I'm trained in martial arts here in Europe, etc., etc." I know how to fight. I've worked security, I've worked in group homes with violent, violent folk. So, I also know how to restrain people without hurting them or me.

Three months or so ago? I was jumped by about 6 guys. Got my ass kicked and had ten staples in the back of my head.

Mace? Taser? I've seen both used without stopping someone.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit