calling all firearm freaks...............

by primitivegenius 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I had a Winchester, when I lived in Detroit Michigan, I used it for Hunting, or skeet shooting.

It was alot of fun. I had to make a pad for my shoulder, because it would kick and my

shoulder would hurt. I was good at hunting.

Barbie Doll

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hahahahha i love it when people make such claims............. i call bulls*** straight up. if you got one person who is less of a physical threat than you are........... and they ARENT on drugs............ and they DONT have mental problems and RETARDED STRENGTH............. sure if you wanna have bruises and scratches and scrapes be my damn guest................ more than one.......... your gonna get hurt.

i had a close personal friend........... who has been into martial arts since we were like 13........ i think he is a 3rd degree black belt in a HARD martial art........... thats all well and good in my book. we were out in the field behind his house looking for a good place to shoot and out of no where this huge dog ran toward us.......... i pulled up my .45 and prepared to end it.......... made my judgement call......... the dog was acting funny and made to attack us........ there was foam around its mouth........ i shot it a couple times in the chest and head.

how my friend got mad cause it was a neighbors dog.......... i looked at him and said......... what....... youd rather i like you kung foo it todeath? likely getting bit in the process............ with it acting funny and appearing to have rabies or something.......... if it woulda been going somewhere else........ ida let it but it was comeing toward us and made me pretty sure it was gonna attack us.....

he was still pissed at me........... then about a month or so later........ he tells me............ yeah apparently there was several cases of rabies reported........... his dad had to put down a few of his cattle because of it...........

personally i dont want to hurt any one or anything.......... that includes my own hands punching something. if the best situation requires me to go hands on......... then ok. other wise ill avoid it or ill shoot it as a last resort.

• avishai
    avishai

I don't care how badass you are. I have a permanent head injury....from a 12 yr. old.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Hey Avi,the 12 y.o. was one of the 6 that jumped you?

P.S. Cardinal rule about fighting a group...NEVER let them get behind you,always put your back to the nearest wall,or obstacle then take them from the front,if one grabs you elbow him in the head,if he looks up stab him in the eye with a stiffened index and forefinger

-KenShi

• avishai
    avishai
    Hey Avi,the 12 y.o. was one of the 6 that jumped you?

Nope, he was an S.E.D kid in a group home.

P.S. Cardinal rule about fighting a group...NEVER let them get behind you,always put your back to the nearest wall,or obstacle then take them from the front,if one grabs you elbow him in the head,if he looks up stab him in the eye with a stiffened index and forefinger

Good advice, except there was'nt squat for cover around, it was in a large parking lot at night. When all was done, (when the sirens were coming) I had the ringleader in a triangle while I was leaning up a car. Still, when it starts with them and a sucker punch, it's difficult to defend. The first guy hit my brother right on the button, first shot. Did'nt mention he was there, but I did on another thread.... and I had to give up my back immediately as a few of them started kicking him while he was down. And, yeah, having had folks I've known kicked to death, or permanently maimed, or killed by one freak shot to the head, if I'd had a firearm, i'd a shot the bastards. Did I mention that it was also a hate crime?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Avishai, Dude! Why the hell did they jump you?

Burn

• avishai
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Sheesh.

Check out Pink Pistols sometime. Those guys deserved to get shot. Here in Florida we have the Stand Your Ground law. You have the right to defend yourself.

This is an awesome site too. Terrific art: http://www.a-human-right.com/

Burn

• BurnTheShips
  • avishai
    avishai

Thanks, burn the ships. I'm straight though. Although, the pink pistols IS open to anyone....

Might be a fun shoot!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit