calling all firearm freaks...............

by primitivegenius 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=87320765

you guys should check that one out before the auction ends....... its a 45-70 PISTOL

i attached a pic of it here................. and of the .357 mag i want.... except it hasnt got the 4-5 inch barrel i require........ id hate to shoot this sucker............ geeze

• barry
    barry

Ive got a 30 30 pop gun but I want one of those 50 cal sniper rifles.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Check to make sure it's not one of the ricocheting models.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

think barret sends some out with bent barrels........ just for s&^%s and giggles

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I have got a .303 Lee Enfield built in 1916 and an old Browning Buckmark

The .303 has been rebuilt with a new stock but the metal work is all original, shoots pretty sweet but the sights are a couple of feet high at 300m. The club I shoot with has a Service Rifle competition shoot each month and you see loads of .303s or 8mm Mauser variants, one of the guys has just picked up a Nagant Carbine with the bayonet attached.

The next addition to my collection will probably be a .357 revolver, probably the Taurus tracker.

• Priest73
    Priest73

And we thought only yanks were gun enthusiasts...

• JK666
    JK666

I know that they are not a thing of beauty like a Kimber, but I love Glocks. I have never seen any other gun as reliable, it NEVER misfires. I go to the range with a detective friend of mine (nothing like free range time, makes up for the cost of .45 GAP ammo), and his SIG Sauer and Walther misfires about 1 in 20. It takes a little getting used to the kick with the light compsoite frame, but if that bothers you you could go with the vented barrel version. Here is my personal carry version:

"Glock Perfection"

The tip that I got when I bought it was to only use full metal jackets for the first hundred rounds, then try hollow points. It go bang real good!

JK

• JK666
    JK666

dark unc,

If you take a look at the Glock design in the photo above, there is no external hammer. There are also a conspicuous absence of external safeties too. If you do not want to shoot, keep your damn finger out of the trigger guard. That is why until ready to shoot, you place your trigger finger on the grip on the front of the guard, or along side the frame.

JK

• Priest73
    Priest73

c'mon JK666, plastic guns are for kids. I've never been a fan of the "safety" in the trigger group deal.
    springfield makes a decent weapon, with a "safety" in the grip.
    I like that better. Personal opinion
    (except the kid comment)

• JK666
    JK666

pg,

I agree that the snub nose would be a biotch to shoot, but it is kinda cute in a way.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit