calling all firearm freaks...............

by primitivegenius 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prophecor
  • Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

yes yes that will keep my pimp hand strong

• prophecor
  • prophecor
  • hillbilly
    hillbilly

always looking for Smith and Wesson revolvers to round out my collection. need a couple of good J frames (a 40 Centenial would be nice) to cover all the basic S&W made since '68

after years of trading the permanent collection is just over 30 arms.

7 Winchester '94 (sporting rifles to .25-35 SRC)

Savage 1899 octagon .30 WCF

Matching SA Garand (1944)

Matching 03-A3 (1943)

Marlin levers (39A back to M1936)

a couple of Colt SAA Clones

a couple of 1911 govts

a couple of 1897 winchester shotguns

~~~Hill

• Gopher
    Gopher
    looking at the gopher thread............. we got us some good old fashioned redneck gun afficiandos................

What thread? I've never held a firearm in my hands. Not that there'd be anything wrong with that (if I were sufficiently trained).

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    (if I were sufficiently trained).

1 All Guns are LOADED. Always. Period.

2 Never point a fire arm at any thing you are not willing to kill or destroy

3 Never place your finger in the trigger guard until you have accuired the target in the sights

4 Never discharge your firearm unless you know what is down range

got that? now your trained. get a gun. read the manual. find a shooting coach (if you feel the need) and have fun.

~hill

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Now, Don't laugh.

I wish I didn't have to live in New Jersy!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

back in 1999, my entire collection of guns were stolen from my house, even the one I kept in a secret place in my bedroom, turns out my low life dumpshit brother owed some people money and he told them where they could get repaid. Since then I do not allow my brother in my life, he is more trouble than he was ever worth to me as a brother, I guess you can't choose your family.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    All Guns are LOADED. Always. Period.

That's the truth. I know people that have guns and never have them loaded, it's just useless to even have it then! I keep my pistol's ready to go with one in the chamber.

That's right....I'm a heat packing chic!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit