"They (WT) took me out of context", Gail Bethea-Jackson video

by Fatfreek 155 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tara
    Tara

I hope she sues the pants off them.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

They simply are incapable of being truthful on any issue. What a disgusting group of people the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses are.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

I really think this has the potential to be HUGE! I wish there were some way to get this information out to the general public. This is another example of how the Watchtower has no credibility when it comes to sexual molestation. Not only did they misrepresent her credentials, they took her statements completely out of context. Please, everyone, tell all of your friends about this. This shouldn't be swept under the rug. People with access to JW e-mail lists should forward this on to all of their contacts. Is there anyone who can get in touch with Randy Watters? Maybe he can post a link on his website. Silent lambs needs to get a hold of this as well.

• chickpea
    chickpea

wonder when that page will disappear from their website..... any guesses?

• avishai
    avishai

Two days?

• V
    V

I saved the JW Press Release/Transcript for posterity. Nice keepsake and soon to be rare...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks.

Excellent work.

• Kudra
    Kudra

aaaahahhahahhahaaa!

That is too cool.

very good work, fatfreek.

So great that it's the apostates that have to keep the WTS honest...

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Of all the dirt that they are covered in - that we know about- this to me is so simple that a simpleton/brainwashed person HAS TO SEE IT.

This is GOLD. Self-evident - no explaining. Or is it just me?

Fabulous work once again.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Thanks to all for your input. This is a result, though not the end, of this group's effort. There were so many contributions and there was much encouragement and inspiration. Again, thanks.

wonder when that page will disappear from their website..... any guesses?

That's a good one and it will be interesting, not if they take that page down, but when. Many of us learned (at least, I did) during the above thread about the internet's feature (WayBackMachine.com?) where "snapshots" are taken of websites 3 to 4 times each year. I'm confident that one's been well archived for posterity and proof as needed. Someone, I can't remember who, said, "They can run but they cannot hide."

Len Miller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit