WOW! Great follow-up.

JK

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks Len - amazing !

• steve2
    steve2

Hey there Len! Well done.

What a superb piece of investigative work on your part. You smelt what seemed like a rat, resolutely pursued it and have now found out it indeed is a rat. The greater shame for the Watchtower is not its scholastic dishonesty; that's well known. No, the greater shame is that this time they have deliberately misrepresented the professional opinion of a mental health clinician to justify their shocking neglect of children's safety. That's BIG.

• horrible life
    horrible life

alt

Fat Freek, After I cooked dinner tonight, my daughter asked me, why I wasn't at the computer on JWD. I told her, that there was too much negativity for the last few days, and I thought it would be better if I rested my emotions for awhile. She agreed with me and my emotions. It had only been an hour, since I had jumped on her.

So, I watched TV, instead of listening to it, But I couldn't stay away long, as I checked my email, JWD was still up, and I saw your PM. This is what I want to read!!!! This is something Positive!!!

One person, making a difference. Thank you. Thank you. You are the leader in this. How can we use this, to the greatest advantage?

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

I woke up this morning with the thought of Gail's signature haunting me. I decided I'd better blurr it a bit for her protection.

Thanks JK666, AlphaO, Steve2, and HorribleLife. And so true, HL, some of this past week's episodes have been a bit disheartening.

Len Miller

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

In case they take it down - the web page, transcript, and wmv version of the video are available at http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/045f537c32_9.01MB

• AlmostAtheist
  • brinjen
    brinjen

Excellent!!!!! Best news in ages!!!!

• nelly136
  • snowbird
    snowbird

I knew there was more to it!!!

Great work on your part, FF.

The gig is up. They may as well come clean.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit