Barbara Anderson is on NBC Nightly News Tonight 11/21/07

by AndersonsInfo 177 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Well at least Bethel said in their statement that they don't condone child molestation and they care about protecting kids.

LMFAO!

• horrible life
    horrible life

I broke down, and texted messaged my sister, to watch.

After Dateline, I was talking to her, and she said it wasn't really true. I told her "It happened to YOU!!!". She went quiet. It was never mentioned again. She still believes. I didn't want to open any wounds by telling her to watch. But I broke down at the last minute. Don't know if she watched t. Haven't talked to her in
    year and a half.

I remember my mother calling me, asking me if the relative/Ministerial Servant had ever touched me. She knew I didn't like him, and was the only child to avoid him. No. My sister wasn't as lucky. Mother said, "During the committee meeting, there were alot of tears on both sides." No police. No nothing.

And even the people it happens to, don't admit that it is going on!!!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I missed it. Did it air?

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

THANK YOU

Barbara, and all the others working behind the scenes as well!

Tuned in just in time tonight... definitely worth the wait.

Now to get my family to watch, hope it's up on youtube soon?

~Sue

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Horrible Life that is why people refer to it as brainwashing, even some of the victims still refuse to believe it.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I wonder if Keith Olbermann will air the report as well. He often picks up pieces from Nightly News and includes them on his countdown.

• JH
    JH

Is there a way of viewing this newscast again ?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I'll be heading off to class tonight and so I'll miss it. I looked around the NBC website and only saw the print version but not a video version. If someone finds a link to the video version, please post it! Thanks!

• lazyslob
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

What time does Keith Obermann have his program?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit