Barbara Anderson is on NBC Nightly News Tonight 11/21/07

by AndersonsInfo 177 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I just saw it too, it was brief but powerful. Thanks for your efforts Barbara Anderson, may you keep up the good work.

Dave

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

WT said they don't discourage parents from going to authorities...... Lier, lier pants on fire.

• Casper
    Casper

I was impressed with the report. Way to go... "Barbara"...!!!

I too am glad I got my children out when I did.

Cas

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well reported and hard hitting in the midst of a bunch of holiday-fluff.

Well done NBC. Well done Lisa. Well done Barbara.

Amen that it didn't get pre-empted again.

Jeff

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Tomorrow is a big preaching day in JW land. I hope lots of people question them on this subject.

Barb Anderson is awesome.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

With the Catholics child abuse Warren Jeffs and this The JW's being aired Its giving religion a very scarey place for children. purps

• mouthy
    mouthy

HOO I couldnt get it. & when I clicked on the one someone on here provided it sadi this page cannot be seen

• NYCkid
    NYCkid

Good job Barbara for working to get the truth out. I just saw it and it was good reporting.

A higher power must have directed me tonight since I didn't know before hand that the segment was airing. I literally had just turned on the TV when Brian introduced the story and showed a photo of a K.H. sign, I was like what???. Athough I usually watch Katie on CBS, I thought I'd check out NBC. Then of course I had to log on to JWD to see the buzz and add my two cents.

Let's hope this will help the JWs to establish and enforce a world-wide policy on reporting all child abuse accusations to law-enforcement authorities.

NYCkid

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'll record the news here in case it pops up. NBC content is most likely to show up on Channel 7, we get the 7 news from Melbourne here (), Today Tonight and the ABC News and 7:30 report. If the story breaks here it will show up on at least one of those.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Saw it. It was TERRIFIC. The word is out there! Of course this will fall into the "evil apostate, everyone's against us" file, but there should be some FUN TIMES in field service in the near future for anyone who choses to defend them.

Thank you Barbara. May this just be one bit of recognition for you in your awesome fight.

Gratefully,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit