Barbara Anderson is on NBC Nightly News Tonight 11/21/07

by AndersonsInfo 177 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

DVR is set to record.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Wonderful news! I posted this at a site where many witnesses post. Hopefully they will watch and learn. Thank you, Barbara, for all your hard work. I guarantee lots of children will be thanking you too!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

mY WT IDOLIZING JW DAD JUST CALLED ME BACK AND ASKED ME TO CALL HIM WHEN THE SHOW STARTS. WOW. he said he don't want to miss it... WOW he will know the subject well. I can't believe i called him with out argueing. and he knows when I call about the wts it's never nothing good. I think my reverse shunning is working. john

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Barbara..That is sooo cool!..Thanks for posting the Info..I`ll be watching.....Just got your CD!..Dave did a good job on the artwork..I hope your starting to get some of the money back you put out.To get this information to us..Thank-you!!...OUTLAW

• free2think
    free2think

Thats great news, thanks for sharing

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Bikerchick - Is your avatar a Purp drawing? I can't make it out.

Jeff

Hate to go off topic Jeff but my avatar is a picture I took of leaves on the sidewalk last year one morning the first time I ever experienced FROZEN FOG! I was so awstruck I took a bunch of pictures.

• kifoy
    kifoy

Johnny! Good for you!

What did you tell him, exactly, to make him wanna watch?

kifoy

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

That is great news Barbara.

HappyDad

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

So this was the big secret?

Cool! But the drama was not needed. Let's hope I can tune in....

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

FYI, the documents will be featured, not me. This will not be a Watchtower bashing evening. It will be presented in a fair way, so said the producer.

I'm waiting for a news crew from Nashville's NBC station, WSMV. This interview will go on at 10 P.M. I hope to mention some things that will not be mentioned on NBC Nightly News.

Barbara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit