Barbara Anderson is on NBC Nightly News Tonight 11/21/07

by AndersonsInfo 177 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I've saved the video from the site and converted it to WMV.

Brinjen has uploaded it here and to YouTube : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/147133/1.ashx

GBSJG has also uploaded it to YouTube : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/147135/1.ashx

• Gregor
    Gregor

You're the one who seems attention starved. Get over it. Your ass is showing.

Thanks, Rabbit, I needed that.

And yes, thank you, Ms Anderson.

Rabbit is a poo poo head

• moshe
    moshe
    only 9 elders have been sued for child abuse in eleven lawsuits filed in the United States." - WTBTS

Typical weasel words from the WT Society- substitute Catholic priests for elders and , tell me whether or not the WTS would excuse the Catholic church for a similar crime.Would the GB say, "Oh, yea, lets forgive the Catholic Church as it looks to be like it was just a rare occurance, Clergy make mistakes, too and so do we"-

The public can see though this unremorseful conduct on the part of the WTS.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The Society trying to minimize by pointing to only 9 elders is silly. First, these lawsuits have just begun. Secondly, it was the Society...not the elder that was sued. Thirdly, the JWs are alot smaller than the Catholic church...so "9" is a BIG, preliminary number. Fourthly, it is my understanding that the plaintiff's lawyers would have only taken the "best" cases. The lawyers may have not taken alot of cases that were brought to them. They needed the first group of cases to be "bullet proof", so they could get a precedent. Fourthly, I wonder how many people have quietly "settled" with the Jehovah's Witnesses for $100,000, $50,000, $20,000, etc. without getting a lawyer.... Happy Thanksgiving, Watchtower. Skeeter

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Especially for Rabbit and Gregor, let the in fighting stop. FWIW no cover was blown with the early releasing of this fabulous news and I got this directly from the mouth of Barbara which if you notice even in the piece NBC News contacted the WTS asking for a comment they knew early on that this was in the works.

No one was to blame, no one is a bad guy and lets not go off on that venue it detracts from the real newsworthiness of what was done here and makes apostates look bad, quit it!

Yay Barbara! You've done and continue to do awesome work in bringing down the WTS and exposing them for their horrible deeds against children, lets protect the children!

• flipper
    flipper

I am escstatic that this has finally made " national " news so it comes out of the proverbial closet so to speak. Hopefully this will awaken some Jehovah's Witnesses who were sitting on the fence thinking of getting out of the organization anyway. Knock them off on the leaving side. And I hope any current victims of child abuse in that organization will have more courage to come out with new allegations so anything still hidden may continue opening up to be revealed.

This fake, facade called the Watchtower society needs to come down like a house of cards or domino effect and maybe as the ship starts sinking the rats will start jumping ship and abused people will get the real help they need to heal. Big thanks again to Barbara Anderson and those who assisted her in revealing these crimes happening. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Bryan
    Bryan
    "In the United States over 80,000 elders currently serve in over 12.300 congregations. During the last 100 years, only 9 elders have been sued for child abuse (how many have been caught) in eleven lawsuits filed in the United States.(how about the world)" - WTBTS

It's amazing to me how the Wtnesses say they are the only true "Christians" in the world. I can't imagine Christ choosing and picking his words in this way. Leaving out info to color a topic a different way other than the total truth.

Watchtower=Hippocracy!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    Does anyone know how this is playing on some of the pro-JW sites?
    I posted the article and the link on a board with a lot of JWS, and all I got was a the official WT statement posted to me! With a link to watchtower.org. There are only two or three ex's there, and a host of witnesses. I already got chewed out once tonight. Waiting to see what others will say.

The same JW just posted an article on my thread about Vicki Boer, entitled..... " The Whole Boering Truth--Boer Vs Watchtower http://thetruthaboutthetruthaboutthetruth.blogspot.com/ So, she's not commenting about it, just posting rote WTBTS replies, and links to negative articles. Coward!!!
  • katiekitten
  • hubert
    hubert

bttt

I'm kicking this up to the active topics, so it is easier to find in case some didn't see it, or are looking for it to review.

It was way back on page 7013. In fact, It might be a good idea to keep the video links close to the top, so that everyone gets to see them.

Maybe some here had a busy weekend, or are away for the weekend, and didn't get to see the news on this yet.

So, if everybody doesn't mind, I'd llike to bump them up through the weekend. Is that okay with most people?

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit