Barbara Anderson is on NBC Nightly News Tonight 11/21/07

by AndersonsInfo 177 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Great news Barbara boy it's been pins and needles for the past couple of days........now you can sit back and relax a little, right? LOL

I've got my DVR set to record NBC Nightly News again tonight! Can't wait to hear it and see you. The damage to the WTS over this has got to be huge!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Bikerchick - Is your avatar a Purp drawing? I can't make it out.

Jeff

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Great work Barbara; My T.V. will be tuned to NBC NIGHTLY NEWS TONIGHT. and just called my jw dad. and told him to watch it, but didn't tell what it was about.b all I said was it was about the "good news". I think he will be watching. and I'll be taping. john

• legalchickie
    legalchickie

Terrific news!! The DVR will be waiting to record that one!!

• bite me
    bite me

I'll be leaving out of town so I wont get to watch tv.. will we be able to see it on youtube or something?

• horrible life
    horrible life

I am excited. REALLY. Please remember that. But I want to ask a question, that just occurred to me. I do NOT want to be a party pooper, and for goodness sake, I haven't seen the piece yet. So... with that said,...

The Catholic Church, with it's first priest, being accused, was in the spotlight. (I know they are BIG). The spotlight is still on them. Everybody knows about Catholic priests.

After dateline, nothing. Denial's from the WT. , to the rank and file. Ask anyone, in the world, which churches have pedophiles? Catholics. No other answer.

I think I just figured out part of my answer. But, I will continue. Nobody thinks or cares about the JW's. How will this be different? I don't have the CD yet, but is this a smoking gun? And who is it aimed at? The JW's will deny, or say, a few bad apples. People of "the world" will not only think the JW's are weird, as they do now, but they molest and harbor child molesters.

The optimal scenario, would be for our families to realize that Jehovah's blessing is not with the JW's. But I don't see that happening. It will always be the "other" Kingdom Hall. They don't know that Brother Smith molested those kids, in their own congregation.

I understand, why the plaintiffs took the money and signed the agreement, not to disclose anything. I would probably do the same thing, if offered alot of money. Wanting them to PAY for what they have done to you, would be a mute point, when you were handed a check with lots of 0's. I just wish, that as a group, they hadn't taken the $$$. And had a long drawn out trial, that would give OJ a run for his money. Did they ever have a trial? Or was the money paid, before it even started?

OK, I am thinking out loud, and probably not making any sense. Hell, I don't even know, right now, what my question is, or was. LOL My glass is not always half empty. I just usually look for the person that is going to fill it up, because, I am too lazy to get it myself. So, maybe I am looking to Barbara, to see if she has what I like to drink, and if her pitcher is full.

I hope so. I really really hope so. I want something to happen, that will crack the shell and the hold that Brooklyn, New York has on our families.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I'll be watching... and am spreading the news. Called my daughter and she is emailing her elder dad...

Coffee

• dawg
    dawg

You make me proud to be apart of this group Mr. and Mrs. Anderson... you are brave and you doing what is right and just, I hope we all never forget that our actions are just.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

If I remember correctly, NBC Nightly News airs at 5:30pm here in the central time zone. That's less than an hour away.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Ready, Set, Action!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit