DO NOT CONTINUE SENDING EMAILS TO ME OR ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME OR MY FAMILY.

by esw1966 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I like the idea of sending a letter from another town - one that just says "heh heh." Best however to just let it go. You got out of the org., they may also one day. In the meantime, live your life.

• changeling
    changeling

I'm really sorry, this must really hurt you. If I were you, I'd respect her wishes. She's been very clear. No point pushing her farther over the edge. Keep your dignity and move on.

And you still have all of us

changeling

• esw1966
    esw1966

outlaw

that WAS the letter!

• esw1966
    esw1966
    And you still have all of us

THANKS changeling!!!!!!!

I KNOW I do! It really DOES mean a lot to KNOW that!

After leaving all I knew, it feels REALLY GOOD to gain new family and friends and you all mean VERY MUCH to me!

Thanks!!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

yeah I'd just let it go.. don't reply to her.. she isn't going to read it any way..

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Here's a trick that anyone can do, I personally do this to my JW family. Make up a hotmail e-mail account and you can makeup as many as you want and then send them truthful information about the WTS off the inter-net or whatever They have not yet been able to find out who has sent these e-mails. sneaky but effective.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hey there ESW,

I know this must be tough. But your sister has given you a golden opportunity here to move on.

She knows how to reach you if she ever changes her mind, which may be never. It'll hurt a little at first, but by continuing to write you'd only extend this sad hopeless chapter.

My parents told me we'd have contact only in a "dire emergency". So I've only seen them once this century, at a funeral. Next time I see them, it might be one of their funerals.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hold on to her note to you. Then when her kids are of age, write them, include a copy of the letter and let them know that you love them and think of them and that you would be very happy to resume your relationship with them as it was only curtailed because of their mothers request.

If you need another sister, I am moving north to Arlington soon:)

• blondie
    blondie

I think they have made it clear how they feel; time to move on.

I look at it this way, how would I feel if they continued sending WT drivel to me and sending letters or emails saying I had to come back to the KH (WTS) or die.

I would be asking them to cease and desist with a promise to take it higher.

I'd let it go unless I knew that it would be received more favorably at some time in the future, but even then...........

Blondie

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Wow, they must be printing form letters in the watchquirer. That is almost exactly what my father wrote to me recently.

I feel for you. Those people are really screwed up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit