Information Release

by JWD Temp 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I tought, I saw a puttey cat a cweeping up on me .

I did, I saw a putty cat as plain as he could be, and Sylvester is his name.

• icyestrm
    icyestrm

Only someone who is lying is afraid of what others have to say. This is a desperate organization who is deploying nefarious schemes to control its members even more.

• minimus
    minimus

This thread sounds like bullsh*t to me.

• Bryan
    Bryan
    Couldn't the elders simply deny having done it or claim that the letter was stolen from the congregation archives.

This sounds very simular to something the famous Richie Rich did!

All hail Richie Rich!

Bryan

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I, for one, think it's true and damn funny at the same time !

Sure...the WT would love to 'catch the bad guys', but, think about it...there have been leaks like Niagara Falls from Bethel for a long, long time. They are the paranoid... looking over their shoulders...at everyone ! "Demons"have infiltrated their ranks...from the... doesn't count "new study" to lowly publishers, Pioneers, MS & Elders, PO's, CO's, DO's, ZO's and even Anointed GB members. All of these have left with WT Secrets and gladly shout out a warning at the biggest house-to-house campaign ever -- the Internet.

Us faders (I think we've coined a new word -- can't find it in a dictionary) pretty much know who might turn us in (out of a misguided type of love) ...our JW relatives and friends. If we're careful what we say, we may be a little safer in our quest to remain un-disfellowshiped. That is not being paranoid, we simply love having access to... well, loved ones.

However, the WT does have a little experience in Theocratic Warfare, remember, they use that in easy countries like the US, as well as past Communist countries like the USSR. Face it...they are practiced deceivers and liars. I think they would ID countries, regions and states that are problematic first, then, work their way down. For instance, us Texans must seem like a stirred-up fire ant mound to them. We have, I think, more ApostaFests, more often than any other place. Why ? Are the DO's, CO's being too easy/hard on 'their' congos ? Are more Texans demonized ?

Whatever. The leaks are just too many, too fast. Recently, I've seen 2 posts here at JWD from Russian & Brazilian apostates who have Internet forums set up to help JW's get out. The Internet, "...goes to where the need is great," too.

Rabbit

• Open mind
    Open mind
    Are more Texans demonized ?

Think you might be on to something there Rabbit.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

They are scared, and I love it.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes, they ARE scared. They are circling the wagons. Reactive as opposed to proactive.

I'm glad I'm not in their shoes. I would be repenting in sackcloth and ashes.

Snowbird

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

This is one funny thread, but I agree smells like dodoo to me.

Leslie

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Slimboyfat, I would agree with you except for one thing-it is WAY easy in this age of computers and POD to do such a thing without it causing hardly a pause in the workings of the WT production lines. Anyone ever note that in national magazines that there is sometimes very local advertising? Same thing applies. Target it for where you want it to go. Then have some people paying attention. Hell, they get free labor, so how much money are we talking? Not alot if it can target disloyal ones. I think the biggest problem is going to be that they will find them in every region and from every congregation. Probably every version will get online. Hard to narrow it down then. Not to mention the fact that it all COMES from pretty much the same place in the states-and much of the information we get is awfully close to Bethel-considering that we get it before the congregations do. They won't even have to leave the building-but LOTS of Bethel workers would have that access. . .tsk tsk. Who can you trust nowadays? Letters-well, if they send things out that they have to defend-seems to me they have issues with what is coming OUT of Bethel more than they have with what the recipients DO with it. If I don't do anything wrong or dishonest, it is hard to be blackmailed with it or to have my reputation ruined. The WT needs to watch its P's and Q's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit