Information Release

by JWD Temp 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• carla
    carla

It sounds silly to me. For goodness sakes it could very well be one of us ubm's going through our jw's stuff, scanning and posting it. A scenario could be entertaining but hard on our poor jw trying to plead innocence at a jc and here it was the evil mate all along!bwaahahahaha

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It used to be that JW doctrines changed every few years. Now we can expect changes in every document they produce!

Jehovah is speeding up the work!!!

W

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

I'm the mole

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

...........and I am the walrus....koo-koo-ka-choo...............

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Note to WTS:

You can take down a mole, possibly...yes....but when you do, there's a back up plan, and another steps right in to fill the spot. You can't stop the infection no matter what you do. Truth is Truth and you can't stop this freight train SUCKUZ!

Not fair...you have to be a JW to be an inside double secret agent spy man. How cool is that? I'm gonna go study Watchtowers and work my way in to be an "IDSASM".

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Hey! You wanna be Starsky and I'll be Hutch? >>*runs for the popcorn* What a pathetic commentary on the whole WTS! To think I allowed this organization of Keystone Cops to ruin my life! My bad, of course.....................but I was a very naive at 3 - 4 years old..............

We, all of us, have front row seats for the last days and ultimate demise of the WTS.................even if this info is wishful thinking - if they are fighting the apostates, they are on the run. And we know from convention talks that they are fighting the apostates in hand to hand combat. Either way - their days are numbered. I hope I live long enough to see it..............because it truly is only a matter of time...................

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    like sticking your finger in a dike...

No one saw that?? Come on! Ninja? Nvr?

Oh well.

Now for Richie's two cents:

the society doesn't like people knowing its secrets. Why wouldn't they try to protect them? Its not completely out of the picture.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    So what's next? Body cavity searches as people exit the kingdom halls after meetings?

Hmmmm. sounds like a much better perk than "mic handler"

• 5go
    5go

What would they do if the leaks came from all regions at the same time ?

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

This just in:

The United States, and Great Britain along with several small countries have just announced it's request to get rid of all religion, and for everyone to live in peace.

....is that the one you dubs are waiting for???????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit