Information Release

by JWD Temp 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

100,000 congregations? No

1. There is not a big apostacy problem in the 3rd world.
    2. Often letters are sent to specific congregations, circuits, districts, or branches.
    3. They could use this to get a general idea of problem areas and use COs to do the leg work to fix the problem.

Im not saying this thread is not BS. Im just saying its not an insoluble problem to use this technique and that I wouldnt put it past them.

• Amnesty Vendor
    Amnesty Vendor

There's no possible way that this could be implemented ...
    The foul odor coming from that rumor is suffocating ...
    I wouldn't pay any attention to it.

Hmmmm????

Why are some of us so ready to dismiss this?

Could there be a mole among us?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

As a side point, the only way I can see this benefit the WTS is if they would put a 'high alert' in areas where leaks occurred. Co visits could relay the information to the BOE that some Elders have been leaking info to the net. That's really the only way I could see things working out. You could never tie this info back to the leak itself, that's just impossible.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    Could there be a mole among us?

You got me. I'm a mole. Responding to an unsubstantiated rumor posted by first-time poster was the tell-tale sign. You deserve a medal, Sherlock Holmes.

By the way, I need each and everyone's name, the name of the last congregation you attended and baptism date. Pronto!

• BFD
    BFD

I find the timing of this post suspect. What are the chances that someone would reveal this plot on the same day an elder contacts me and asks me to post info w/regard to a BOE letter because he wants to protect his own identity.

What a tangled web.

BFD

• Mum
    Mum

Maybe a letter exchange program could be implemented. If brother Mole1 in Iowa gives his letter contents to brother Mole2 in New Jersey who sends his to brother Mole3 in San Francisco, and the exchanges are mixed each time, some suspicions could be deflected.

Maybe someone is just trying to scare everybody, thinking this will keep people from posting inside info. It gives the Watchtower a chance to feel persecuted, smug about its cleverness in flushing out potential apostates, self-important, and powerful. Oooooooooooooooooh!

Shaking in my proverbial boots with laughter at their putting themselves on a par with the CIA,

SandraC

• garybuss
    garybuss

If the Society only has the "truth" what "information leaks" could be a problem?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, it would make a great press release if the GB catches one of you leaking information - "Cult Uses Spy Tactics on Its Own Members" - so if one of you gets caught, be sure to tape record everything! Take a friend with a video camera to the JC meeting with you. Or as a friend of mine used to say, "f*** them with something sharp and pointed where it hurts the most."

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

If this is the case ... we should have one current Elder on JWD collect other BOE letters from other JWD Elders to compare

• emptywords
    emptywords

Very very interesting if this is true!!!!

I hope all of our friends that have positions in the org stay on the alert.

Those who leak us information might want to consider leaking it through another member on the board that is out of the org. The information can be rewritten to discuss the main points and the leaker is totally untraceable.

This is the wisest way to go....protects everyone still in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit