Information Release

by JWD Temp 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeroday
    zeroday

This is nothing but an act of desperation, like sticking your finger in a dike... The flood waters are crashing in all around them and they don't even know it yet...

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Wow, this is crazy! What ever happened to "Waiting on Jehovah"?

They act like they have something to hide.....

• undercover
    undercover
    Looks like another outbreak of apostate paranoia/megalomania to me.

Ya want even more paranoia?

Maybe this "news" was being "leaked" in order to find out who the mole might be inside Bethel. Imagine that this info was only shared with a select few and then bam! it shows up here. Well...it has to be one of the few who knew. Sharpen the guilitine and proceed with the inquisitions.

"When people are out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking" - Dr. Johnny Fever

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

So what's next? Body cavity searches as people exit the kingdom halls after meetings?

If it's true, it only underscores how pathetic they really are.

W

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

OK don't say anything to anyone, and you didn't hear it from me but I heard the leak was none other than Jesus himself, but don't say anything he wouldn't want to face a JC or risk getting disfellowshipped, so SHHHHH

• horrible life
    horrible life

Is there a mathematician in our mists???? What would be the logistics of this. To find one mole, or two, or three??? If they were trying to find one person, that they knew the state, they could probably narrow it down, within a few months. But more than one, that would be pretty long and tedious.

Like one poster said, a letter would be faster.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

This is so cool!

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

For an organization whose sole purpose is to spread the "Good News of God's Kingdom", they sure don't act like it.

What a real shame that this cult employs the strongest, most effective thought control in a way that no active Witness could ever break away from it long enough to carry on a real conversation.

Also, for those who aren't familiar with the term, click here to read about one of the many psychological traits that occurs in the minds of most Witnesses.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Ya know, when I first started posting here, I asked about the chances of some Uber-computer geek at Bethel being able to hack JWD and discover identities of posters.

Jourles, who apparently is pretty IT savvy, calmed my fears pretty well. But I must say it's always lurking in the back of my mind.

Any one else want to calm my fears or those of newbies/lurkers?

Open MInd

• zeroday
    zeroday
    being able to hack JWD and discover identities of posters

I just hacked the JWD database and found out you are NOT from Uzbekistan.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit