Why My Wife and I Have No Kids

by JT 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

Fredhall,
    How do you live with yourself? How do you sleep at night with the insensitive comments that you post? Do you have to be rude all the time? Can you not think of one uplifting thing to say?

• Andee
    Andee

Hey JT,

I agree with those that say it's not too late to start. However, make sure everything is in working order with you also and well as your wife. I'm almost 40 with two kids. Physically, I could probably have another.

My JW father made a comment to my at-the-time step-mother when I became pregnant with my second child (at age 34 BTW). To paraphrase:
    "I don't understand why she keeps having kids, they're just going to die". The coward didn't have the nerve to say it directly to me.
    Of course, he has never shown much interest in them.

Thanks for your post. All of the material put together is sicking.
    Makes me want to go and kick some GB ass!

Andee

• teejay
    teejay

Andee,

Makes me want to go and kick some GB ass!

Need some backup?

peace,
    tj

You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free, but first it is going to make you incredibly miserable.
    -- Brenda Clark
  • JT
    JT

Fred i just won a six pack from a buddy of mine thanks to your post

i had bet him that a JW would post on this thread and ingnore the entire issue and sure enough you were the first

it is interesting that you stated sex and that tells me that you perhaps are not aware that there are methods of having sex and not having children as a result . It is often refered to as brith control methods- I am at least glad that i was able to educate you on the fact that you can have sex and still not produce any kids as a result - once again a JW is learning something from an "Apostste site"

and fred you had been told by the WT/FDS/ Boys in Writing that you could not learn anything here- one again they were proved wrong

so Fred just keep in mind all sexual acts don't produce kids esp if you use some type of brith control

• JT
    JT

pathofhorns says:
    Although your formatting as always sucks

#######

smile you sould like my wife she dogs my post all the time-- i must try better- sorry, but I'm glad you goe my point though

James

• teejay
    teejay

Fred i just won a six pack from a buddy of mine thanks to your post...

Nice trick, JT! Like I said, I ain't worried about YOU.

• Stash Daytripper
    Stash Daytripper

Fred:
    "Hey Guys,
    If you want your wife to look and walk like penguins for couple of months then more power to you."

Yep, i do.. and will still think she is the most beautiful woman on the planet.. ESPECIALLY because she carrying my child.

THE POWER OF SPERM!!!!ROAR

Peace,
    Stash

For better waters heading with the wind,
    My ship of genius now shakes out her sail,
    And leaves that ocean of despair behind.
    Dante

• bigboi
    bigboi

Yes, this is a nice post James. Many ppl make life-changing descisions everyday based on faulty and downright misleading info from the WTS. In that aspect it is a doomsday cult because it uses biblical accounts to subtly intimidate it's memebers to follow it's mo. It really is sad the treadmill that WTS followers are on. So many times you feel as if you are putting forth all this effort and getting absolutely nowhere. What do you get for all your heartfelt sacrifices? Conditional love, virtual nonsupport and a shell of life. While the WTS continues it's spin game and keeps raking in the cash to the detriment of it's memebers.

ONE....

bigboi

they don't knowwwwwwwww

who we beeeeeeeeeee!!!!

by... y'all know who, and if ya dont know then you ain't cool.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Hey JT, while I said what i said.... Don't ever change a style that is yours alone.

Your cool and honest and accurate style of writing and delivery make you perhaps one of the most admired and respected posters here.

Path

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Ditto what Path said, JT. Don't ever change. You have a gift for cutting straight through the BS. You did it again with this post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit