Jon passed away this morning

by jonjonsimons 102 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Condolences, Kevin.
    Words fail to express the warmth and love we extend to you at this time.

LT

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Kevin,

((((Hugs)))). Frankly, I'm too stunned to say much...My sincerest sympathy to you for your great loss. Jon will be missed by all. I'm happy you will take care of his last wishes.

If you encounter further grief in dealing with his parents, please let us help you with it, by talking it out here on the forum.. I will follow Prisca's example and place some flowers in the living room...and will think of dear Jon while I look at them. He will be missed by his fellow posters. Love to you, and thanks for being so strong for Jon during his dark days.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Kevin,

I'm sorry.

'How many loved your moments of glad grace
    and loved your beauty with love flase or true
    But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you
    and loved the sorrows of your changing face.'

W.B. Yeats

ASHITAKA

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi Zazu, good to see you here!

I'm glad that you liked my suggestion of putting out some flowers for him - I bought a nice bunch of red roses, and am burning a mulberry candle.

Prisca, with sweet memories of jon

• outnfree
    outnfree

Kevin,

Please let me add my condolences to those of the others' here.
    What a warm and vibrant man you loved! JonJon was a delight to so many of us here, and we will miss him sorely. (((((Kevin))))))

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hugs honey. Its a lot tougher on you than it is on him. His pain has stopped. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We do become a little family in here dont we.

xoxoxoxo

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

((((((((Kevin))))))))) My prayers are with you. Jon was very lucky to have someone like you to be there by his side and to go out of this world knowing somebody loved him as much as you. Jon will be missed by all of us, I know I will miss him terribly.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Thank you for sharing this with us. I am truly sorry for your loss. It was great that he had such a compassionate, loving partner to see him through this terrible ordeal with cancer and death.

• ladonna
    ladonna

Dear Kevin,

Tonight, I like Prisca and others burn a candle for Jon and I have a boquet of pure white lillies that are sweetly fragranced sitting beside me now.

This is my tribute to Jon........Kevin, he will understand this, and I hope you do too........even if you do not understand the words......words are not enough.

Addio, del passato bei sogni ridenti
    Le rose del volto già son pallenti;
    L'amore pur esso mi manca,
    Conforto, sostegno dell' anima stanca

Ah, della traviata sorridi al desio;
    A lei, deh, perdona; tu accoglila, o dio
    Le gioie, i dolori tra poco avran fine,
    tomba ai mortali
    La di tutto è confine,
    Non lagrima o fiore avrà la mia fossa,
    Non croce col nome che copra quest'ossa!
    Ah, della traviata sorridi al desio;
    A lei, deh, perdona; tu accoglila, o Dio,
    lei, deh, perdona; tu accoglila, o Dio

Ah Tutto......
    Tutto....
    fini......
    or Tutto
    Tutto.....
    Fini................................................

All my love
    A.G.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I am so sorry for your loss.

My thoughts are with you.

(((((((Kevin)))))))

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

Share this

Google+