Jon passed away this morning

by jonjonsimons 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
    Seven

Kevin,

You have my deepest sympathy. Jon was very special. Please keep in touch and we're here if you need to talk.

Seven

• Undine
    Undine

Kevin,

Am very sad to know of your loss...
    My heart goes out to you.

With Love,
    Undine

• Prisca
    Prisca

My deepest sympathies and (((((((hugs)))))) to you Kevin.

I really loved jon. He was the sweetest guy, and we had a special friendship. He once reminded me that I was the first person to welcome him here on the DB - little did I know at the time just how special this new guy on the block was going to be to so many of us!

I was only chatting with him in the chat room on the weekend. We were joking and flirting as we normally did. He revealed something that we had in common - we both lost our mothers early in our lives. Something inside me was touched when he mentioned that. It's the little things such as that are what bind people to each other.

If I lived in the States, I'd be there with you Kevin to comfort you. Instead, I'll buy some flowers and put them in my room to remember jon by.

Goodbye jon - I love you.

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

My sadness is great upon hearing this. I lived in Ohio all of my life and wanted to drive out to Dayton to meet Jon. My condolences and prayers go out for him and to you. May God grant you peace. Feel free to e-mail me if you like.
    Rex

• felix a
    felix a

Kevin,

Thank you for sharing this. Our deepest sympathies and sorrows for your loss from K'lyn and myself.

Warmest regards,

David & K'lyn

• riz
    riz

I can't find the adequate words to express what I'm feeling tonight.

I love(d) Jon very much. Kevin, I'm so sorry.

The world could use more people like Jon.

Jon, wherever you are, I love you.

riz

• Preston
    Preston

This world to Jon Was but a tragic play. He came, saw, dislik'd, And passed away. *SNIFF*

Please forgive me for being so concise, I was just trying to say some thing that I could remember Jon by. He spoke for me in a lot of the things he has dealt with. Kevin, I hope everything will go well with you. I want you to be happy and find the support that everybody needs.

Pres'

• Stealth
    Stealth

Kevin, I am sorry for your loss, I know that Jon will be missed by many.

• Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

Dear Kevin,
    I am very sorry for your loss. I didn't get to know Jon well, but I did enjoy his posts and humor. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. You have my deepest sympathies.
    Shannon

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Kevin I am sorry to hear about Jons passing. I did not know him, but with what everyone has writtten about him here he sounded like a wonderful person.
    My thoughts are with you. Below a poem which I find brings peace to my troubled heart and perhaps yours.
    {{{{{{{KEVIN}}}}}}}}}}

Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there. I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
    I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush. Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry;
    I am not there. I did not die.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit