Jon passed away this morning

by jonjonsimons 102 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Kevin,

I am so sorry. Jon will be deeply missed on this forum.

• wasasister
    wasasister

I don't post much anymore, but I am compelled to add my condolences to the rest. Jonjon helped me at a time when I was down, and I'll never forget his kindness. Thank you, Kevin, for sharing his time with us, and for being thoughtful enough to inform us of his passing.

Warmest thoughts and sympathy for your loss.
    Wasasister

• waiting
    waiting

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for relaying the information about Jon. I knew he had cancer, but I didn't know the extent of the disease.

I'm truly sorry for your loss. Please accept my warm feelings for Jon - and for you sharing this with us.

waiting

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Kevin,

many hearts breaking tonight....

peace to you

lauralisa

It's only water from a stranger's tear (Peter Gabriel)

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Kevin,

My deepest sympathies.Jon was a good man,and I'm a better man for having known him.
    If we can be of any help at all,please know that we are here for you.

Sincerely

Cowboy

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sigh!

Dearest Kevin... may you have peace. Please know that Jonjon was greatly loved and appreciated here, as is everyone who comes here to share their 'truth'... whatever that may be. It is very hard to find the 'right' words, for there are none; no matter what the hope, Death's 'sting' always seems to leaves us speechless, other than to offer condolences. That being the case, may those offered to you here serve to bring you great comfort. Jonjon will be remembered by many, in this sytem of things... and in that which is to come. I tell you truly.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Kevin:

Thank you for letting us know about Jon. I spoke with him a few times in chat, and liked him immensely. He was a warmhearted and kind person.

Please accept my condolences and best wishes, and remember that you have many wellwishers and friends here.

Expatbrit

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Kevin,

Please add my name to the lists of mourners for Jon , and prayers for you.

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Kevin, so sorry. I didn't get to know Jon well, but thinking back on his postings here, I can only remember good things. A couple of things he said come to mind, and I remember thinking of him as brave and very loving. Mourn away my friend, I really wish some of us could carry some of your pain. Tell his parents how very admired he was.

• lydia
    lydia

((((KEVIN))))

Words cannot express the sorrow in my heart for you, just know that doing JonJon's wishes will be the best way to honor his memory.

Please visit us so we can chat!!

Love to you ,

Lydia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit