Name food/drinks JWs shouldn't have because of it's name

by exwitless 28 Replies latest social humour

• ferret
    ferret

and they cannot smoke Lucky Strike cigarettes.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

As you slide into the booth with your visiting C.O. for a casual dinner and drinks, your waitress asks if she can get you anything to drink.

"Yes, dear, give me a Blow Job, and make Brother Sebastian's here a Deep Throat."

"While your at it hun, bring Brother Stick-Up-Ass a Slippery Nipple, and Brother Anal-Retentive an Orgasm."

Two more drinks with "colorful" names.

• blondie
    blondie

ambrosia

deviled ham

divinity

hot cross buns

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Sangria (Brother Elder says, "Sangre = blood!")

Burrito (Hermano Anciano dice, "Little donkey? The shape means exactly what you think it means, you dirty minded perverts!" )

Harvey Wallbanger (Brother Elder says, "Whoever Harvey is, Christians are to have nothing to do with such flagrant illicit behavior!")

Flaming Dr. Pepper (Brother Elder says, "This is an obvious reference to the Doctor's homosexuality!" )

Take 5 (a Hershey candy bar, Brother Elder says, "That is an overt appeal to greed or sloth or both!")

Ice Breakers (Brother Elder says, "We shouldn't need to break the ice with our spiritual family and we should BE breaking the ice with anyone else!")

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Coke (cocaine). Fudge (lying). Christmas cake, Halloween candy (worldly holidays). Mars bars (false deity). Tarts, Suckers (derogatory terms). Blood sausage (blood).

• exwitless
    exwitless

We have a deli nearby called "Heavenly Ham". (I don't know if it's a chain restaurant or just a local one.) Anyway, I guess only the annointed should eat there.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

My mom would not go to God Fathers Pizza.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Ice cream flavors: Heavenly Hash, Death by Chocolate, Cherry Garcia.

~Sue

• horrible life
    horrible life

Little Debbie "Nutty Bars" Least you need a shrink.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Sprite.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit