Name food/drinks JWs shouldn't have because of it's name

by exwitless 28 Replies latest social humour

• exwitless
    exwitless

I saw another thread about "Deviled Eggs" and it made me think about this. I'll start:

Deviled eggs

Lucky Charms

Boo Berry cereal

Magic cookie bars (my favorite!)

Can you think of any others? (Just havin' a little fun)

• loosie
    loosie

Count Chocola cereal

Devil's food cake

Angel food cake ( you wouldn't want to eat angels would you?)

Peeled apples

rocky mountain oysters

• prophecor
    prophecor

Bloody Mary, Sex on the Beach, Count Chocula, Lucky Charms

Also no Driving a Ford Taurus

Dodge Demon

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Bull's Blood (Red wine)

Fortune Cookies

NB on a slightly more realistic note, I wonder how many are feeling a little guily after succoming to the temptation of an Easter egg or a Hot Cross Bun?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Bull's Blood (Red wine)

That's good Hungarian wine Blues Brother!

• Crumpet
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

Frankenberry cereal

Devils Food Cake

edited to add.........oops on the DFC .......loosie already said it.

• nvrgnbk
  • Confession
    Confession

As you slide into the booth with your visiting C.O. for a casual dinner and drinks, your waitress asks if she can get you anything to drink.

"Yes, dear, give me a Blow Job, and make Brother Sebastian's here a Deep Throat."

For clarity's sake...

Blow Job: Pour Kahlua into a small Rocks or Cordial glass. The Irish Creme Liqueur is then slowly added so that it floats on top of the Kahlua. The Vodka is then added in the same way so that the drink has three layers. Layering is best done by slowly pouring over the back side of a bar spoon. This drink is served as a shooter and serves one.

Deep Throat: Pour Vodka and Tia Maria into a 12 oz. shaker half filled with ice. Add Half and Half. Shake and strain into two Cordial or Shot glasses. This drink is served as a shooter and serves two.

• needproof
    needproof

I came across this one whilst in Belgium - it was very strong... the S in Judas is shaped like a snake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit