Name food/drinks JWs shouldn't have because of it's name

by exwitless 28 Replies latest social humour

• ninja
    ninja

extending it to other things...they cant use 3 in 1 oil (trinity),listen to ray franz ferdinand or judas priest,will only eat torture steaks,peas and security with mankinds common gravy on top....ahem....I'll get my jacket

• Open mind
    Open mind

Any former Bethelites from the 1980's probably refrain from serving their pooches "Gravy Train" due to the bad memories of eating it at the Big House.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Oops, I forgot to explain. Gravy Train was the nickname given to some kind of whitish, glop with bits of hamburger in it that was served at Bethel.

Open Mind

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    "Gravy Train"

LMAO! @ "gravy train", Open Mind.

Thanx,

Nvr

• greendawn
    greendawn

Did anyone say eccles cakes? Eccles is a city near Manchester where the cakes are believed to have originated. Now Eccles comes from the Greek word ecclesia which means church and that has strong connections with Babylon the Great and therefore Satanism so it should be banned for the JWs. How about that for splitting hair and demonising innocent things.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Funny stuff. I've seen a handfull of witnesses eating Christmas cookies before. I even said "hey don't touch unlean things, right?" That witness mumbled something as they were walking away.

How about a witness making a cake on the night of their "bday", and bringing it to work the next day for people to share in the leftovers, but of course it had nothing to do with their bday right?

• Ariel84
    Ariel84

"Liquid Cocaine" (shot of jaeger, rumple minze, and 151)

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

This post reminds me of my mothers reception after she married the "Elder". It was at a community centre. As I was taking pictures of my brother, I made a comment to him about the Christmas tree behind him. I said "who brought that heathen symbol in here". My mom's husband's daughter in law heard it and was bit taken aback by my comment. She isn't a witness but she does go to the Kingdom Hall occasionally with her husband. I'm sure it was commom knowledge that the four people sitting by themselves were "outsiders" (my brother, his girlfriend, my husband & myself) I'm still surprised they didn't sit us with others. All the tables had 8 people except ours. Maybe it was easier to keep an eye on us in case we misbehaved. By the way I am very respectful. It was said quietly for only my brother to hear. She happened to come by.

I know that a lot of JW's go to Tim Hortons after their door to door work Saturdays. Do they eat the holey donuts?

What's this, you can't even post without it turning into an advertisement. I noticed that sometimes a word, girlfriend, friend, love,etc is highlighted and you can go to a particular site. It's everywhere. Now they show ads during tv programmes . What's next - someone interrupting you on the phone while you're talking, about a new deal if you act quickly. The highlight was there, now it's gone (girlfriend)

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Slippery Nipple

CSucking Cowboy-Drink from the land down under

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit