Question

by Moomin 35 Replies latest jw friends

• esw1966
    esw1966

YES!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Moomin..It`s intellegent to explore questions,good for you!..Never regret this thread...OUTLAW

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

In 10 years when they are all grown up and the youngest is getting seriously annoying as a teenager. . .not now, I'd miss too much. Plus I am den mother!

Ok, I see that you really were not inviting me. . .oh, well, I got two weeks in Hawaii last spring. I shouldn't be greedy!

Shelly

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

does it have to be Fiji. I have had one friend visit there recently and unless your on one of the 'exclusive' islands its pretty dirty. Another friend 'chuckie77' is there at the moment and was disappointed. Can we make it the maldives?

However back to your question... um i couldn't do it. Unless all my peeps (apostates from here) are on the island too! Nah not even.. what about my darling fiance???

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Well, whatever......

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

If there's a masseur, a cosmetic surgeon, a trainer and lots of umbrella drinks and endless beach books....yeah.

Six months may be too long to be away from my kids, but if my addition was done on my house when I got back then COUNT ME IN!

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit