by Moomin 35 Replies latest jw friends

• earthtone
    earthtone

Ooops, this is a legit question??

• Moomin
    Moomin

No its just gone a bit wrong :(

I thought I was being clever but I messed up :(

It was one of those hyperthetical questions that I planned to ask a witness with non-witness family. I imagined them saying "oh no if my loved ones arn't invited then they can shove it" and then I would say "oh but you would live forever in paradise without them being invited though?"

I was just testing it out first. It was much better in my head. Sorry everyone for asking a rubbish question :(

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Sorry everyone for asking a rubbish question :(
    Don't worry Moomin, it's not "rubbish". So anyway, where is this Island with lots of hot men and how do I get there? :P

• lesterd
    lesterd

Did they miss the point? Are you talking about DFing

• Moomin
    Moomin

lol @ misanthropic. Thank you.

Its gone midnight and I can't tear myself away even though I'm so tired it hurts.

Thanks everyone for your replies, it was fun reading them. If I find an island with hot men, you'll be the first to know (well, second) and not straight away either, ha. :p

• morty
    morty

are we flying or having to go by boat???

boat= no......makes me sea sick....

flying= maybe...if the children are all moved out and dont need mama no more.......and I dont have to send money home....

• Moomin
    Moomin

Are you talking about DFing

No, not that. I meant would you really want to enter into the new system without your husband/wife/parents or kids (if their not witnesses).

I wondered because, when I was a witness (for a few months), people would talk about my husband as though he wasn't going to be around for much longer. It really hurt me but I believed that God would see he had a good heart. I felt the need to keep that to myself though.

On my study they would ask me to describe how I imagine my new life in the new system. I knew I couldn't include hubby and it was then that I felt so traumatised by the idea. I looked at them and thought how lucky they are to look forward to an eternity with their family whereas they believed all of mine will be wiped out. Well they can shove it.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Why would I want to go to Figi when I live in Florida?

• return visitor
    return visitor

not without my family

• Carmel
    Carmel

Since I accepted such an invitation to go to Siberia for a month, Figi sound like a nice alternative..of course, I've been there but never left the airport...

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit