Question

by Moomin 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Moomin
    Moomin

You've been invited to stay on the island of Fiji for 6 months. Your loved ones are not invited, only you are welcome, would you still go?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

It depends on if by "loved ones" you mean JW loved ones or not.

If you mean JW, then SIGN ME UP! I could use that much distance from them right about now.

It also depends on if I'm going to be alone or there will be other people there and if they will be in the same situation. Meeting new people can be so great!!

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

Like GGBG said, it depends on the loved ones. Kids? forgedda bout it. Husband? I would think long and hard before I declined. Fiancee? yes, probably.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Like GGBG said, it depends on the loved ones. Kids? forgedda bout it. Husband? I would think long and hard before I declined. Fiancee? yes, probably

WOW, stealyourface, you are a busy lady: a husband AND a fiance!

• parakeet
    parakeet

***Your loved ones are not invited, only you are welcome, would you still go?***

It would depend on the spirit of the invitation. If for some reason they had room for only one more and wanted me to come, I'd probably accept. If they excluded my loved ones deliberately, I would'nt go.

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hya GGBG, Hope you are well. Love your new avatar, is that you?

I was just seeing what the general reply would be but obviously everyone's circumstances are different.

It was a question I'd like to ask witnesses with non-witness loved ones really, to see what they'd say, but hoping they wouldn't associate it with the paradise. But you've ruined it now.

Ha not really :p

• under_believer
  • fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

No, I wouldn't go without my bf, I'd get too lonely.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Hya GGBG, Hope you are well. Love your new avatar, is that you?

I was just seeing what the general reply would be but obviously everyone's circumstances are different.

It was a question I'd like to ask witnesses with non-witness loved ones really, to see what they'd say, but hoping they wouldn't associate it with the paradise. But you've ruined it now.

Ha not really :p

Oh WHOOPS! Sorry, Moomin, didn't mean to ruin your fun. Well anyway, I bet my family would go without me, LOL. Does that help?

Probably not.

No, my avatar isn't me, but I wish I had wings tattoed on my back... so pretty. It COULD be me though... I mean it's not a huge stretch.

I'm well, hope you are too!!

• Jerohobobonadad
    Jerohobobonadad

It also depends on who you are going with, for example;

going with girlfriend, loved ones (parents/ nan/ fido the dog) not invited = yes

going with parents, loved ones (girlfriend/ fido the dog) not invited = no

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit