NOTIFY YOUR HOSPITAL & DOCTORS ABOUT JW SPYS

by MadApostate 61 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Mad-Ass (Mad Apostate) said:

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's no point in distinguishing the nuiances of the words "disfellowship" and "disassociate".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An attorney would disagree with you

#######
    excellent point - in fact that is the whole reason that the legal dept had the terms changed to protect them legally

great post

james

• Princess
    Princess

Sorry to just jump in here. Blue's story and Wendy's comments reminded me of when I was in the hospital having my first child. We were on our way out of JWs then and I had given JW as my religion. Two witnesses visited me the day after my son was born. They come in daily to make the rounds of the witness patients. I bet they were wondering where my bright yellow "NO BLOOD" wristband was.

Two years later while in for my second baby, I just wrote christian as religion. No visit. Maybe that is what the admittance clerk meant when she said they notify the church elders. The elders that visited me weren't from the local hall even. I didn't know them and I'd lived here all my life as a dub.

Just a thought.

Princess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit