NOTIFY YOUR HOSPITAL & DOCTORS ABOUT JW SPYS

by MadApostate 61 Replies latest jw friends

• MadApostate
  • MadApostate
    MadApostate

No reply yet, but probably too soon to expect such.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Mad Apostate,

Sorry to be a bit confused.

Is your last "bttt" telling me you are waiting for a response from the hospital regarding your letter that you sent them (1st post in this thread)?

I know a lot of organizations that will not respond to messages who do not have a real name, address and telephone number associated with them.

If you want your hospital to be alerted to this and issue a response to you or others, I can help you. I don't mind using my full name etc. But I need the name of the hospital, CEO or CAO or legal branch of the hospital etc.

It also helps to have a copy of the hospital's policy on this matter as well. Just like the WT, you can use hospital's policies against them to assist your cause.

If you want help (ie. a live warm human body with a name to get a response from the hospital), get "Larc" (from a previous post you said you know him) to Email Maximus or Alan. They will pass the Email on to me.

hawk

• Eusebius Hieronymus
    Eusebius Hieronymus

: Recently, a Jehovah's Witness conscientiously decided to accept a blood transfusion in order to save their life. This personal decision had to be kept secret, even from their other family members, otherwise the JW knew that they would be "disfellowshipped" (excommunicated) from the JW organization.

Mad Apostate, I am surprised no one has informed you that it has been well over a year since JWs were disfellowshipped for accepting transfusion. A major change in policy made unrepentant acceptance an act of dissassociation.

Thus, you either lie or are badly misinformed in saying someone was "recently disfellowshipped."

The church and its agents do nothing, there is no excommunicating; the non-conforming individual is the one who is the actor in this instance, no matter if the result is still enforced shunning. The elders merely announce to the congregation the parishioner's noncomformity.

Hawkaw, you could bring up the many Maximus/Shilmer threads on these subjects. Muramoto's articles on privacy are also a case in point.

: EITHER you know nothing about the law, OR you are a DISHONEST LIAR intentionally misleading your fellow XJWs.

: Which is it, YOU lowlife piece of SHIT?

Which is it for YOU, Mad Apostate?

• Eusebius Hieronymus
    Eusebius Hieronymus

Topside ...

See Disfellowshipping vs. Disassociation post.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi EH,

Bioethical aspects of the recent changes in the policy of refusal of blood by Jehovah's Witnesses
    Osamu Muramoto
    British Medical Journal 2001; 322: 37-39.

( http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/322/7277/37

After the article there is a great discussion between a number of people on the entire blood issue.

Hope it helps your cause Mad Apostate. Like I said I am here and willing to assist you in alerting your hospital if you need it.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Disfellowshipping versus Disassociation Thread Started by Marvin S. may be linked by clicking the below url:

( http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=8367&site=3#98662

Hope it helps.

Hawk

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

E.H.:

I guess that I should not be surprised that "a low-life piece of shit" like yourself would try to disrupt this thread which is intended to fight against the WTS. As I have previously pointed out, if someone outside the "XJW Leadership" here tries to do something positive to fight the WTS, you bunch of SHITHEADS will try to kill the idea.

In case you didn't notice, this sample letter is designed to be read and understood by a non-jw. There's no point in distinguishing the nuiances of the words "disfellowship" and "disassociate". The point to be made is that a JW faces being kicked out of the JW religion.

The WTS will likely send you a "thank you" card for helping them stop this effort. That seems to make you a WTS Troll!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

MA,

Do you want help or not? Let me know

hawk

• ianao
    ianao

Mad-Ass (Mad Apostate) said:

There's no point in distinguishing the nuiances of the words "disfellowship" and "disassociate".
    An attorney would disagree with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit