NOTIFY YOUR HOSPITAL & DOCTORS ABOUT JW SPYS

by MadApostate 61 Replies latest jw friends

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Hospital Administration and Doctor's email addresses are typically listed on websites, although some may use a feedback form rather than post an email address.

Website URLs are frequently listed on Billing Statements and in telephone Yellow Page ads.

If all else fells, the URLs can be found using a good advanced search engine like Google.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Well Mad troll, here we go again. Are you trying to get your local hospital in trouble with civil liberty groups and the law? Do you not know that hiring and firing decisions based on religion (in the USA) are illegal?

Or are you trying to “out’ some ex-JWs by enticing them to sign a letter with their real name, a name that WTS lawyers will see when they see the records subpoenaed from the plaintiff?

The responder who wants to talk with her lawyer is probably pretty smart. I would too in order to avoid a libel suite. The WTS is likely to slither out of any responsibility, and in turn hit you with a libel suit, especially when your letter is sent before the fact.

Readers of this thread are advised to be careful.

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Sam, you are a SHAM and a JEALOUS BABY:

I see that the AlanF/Farkel coven of witches and warlocks still have you doing penience for publicly agreeing with me in the "Table Crumbs" thread, but you bunch of vipers have now stooped too low so as to again mislead the members of this DB.

Your post is evidence for the entire Board to see that you guys are actually JEALOUS that someone other than yourselves has come up with GOOD IDEAS for the XJW community to attack the WTS.

I've been noting your jealousy ever since I first posted the information here about William Hall. (William Hall was Adjutant General of the US Army, and was also a prominent supporter of Charles Taze Russell and the WTS)
    Kent, who is known to post anything and everything even slightly negative about the WTS at Observer, even indicated that the Hall info was worthless. Right! It's worthless because THE CLIQUE weren't the ones who turned up the info!

NOW you come along and try to scare people away from sending this email to their local hospitals and doctors, saying that the WTS will sue them for libel. That's absolutely ridiculous!

Your use of the moniker "Sam Belli" is a joke. EITHER you know nothing about the law, OR you are a DISHONEST LIAR intentionally misleading your fellow XJWs.

Which is it, YOU lowlife piece of SHIT?

My previous emails encouraged people here "NOT TO USE" their real names, yet you say that I am trying to get people "TO" use their real names.

The WTS can't win a libel suit against someone quoting from the Watchtower Magazine. That's absolutely ridiculous, and makes you a fool!

I also see you are more concerned about protecting hospitals than you are in attacking the WTS. Well, Genius Lawyer, hospitals have attorneys who know what they legally can and can't do.

You are now a proven fool, and your post does nothing except help and support the WTS. If anyone here is a WTS Troll, IT IS YOU!

SAM, YOU ARE DESPICABLE FOOL!

• MadApostate
  • MadApostate
    MadApostate

Again, let me encourage EVERYONE to take ONE HOUR to anonymously email their own version of this letter to their local hospitals, doctors, attorneys, accountants, etc.

Look for email addresses in their homepages. Homepage URLs can be found on Billing Statements, Yellow Page Ads, or use a search engine.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I don't know, I agree with you in principal, but I'm struggling with the anonymous thing. I think that this should be a stand up fight.

I just don't know. I think that if a letter is written, then email isn't the way to do it, but an actual written letter? Can an group be setup for this? An extension of one of the other groups such as Silentlambs or something?

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

SnS:

There's no reason you can't sign your name if that's what you want to do, nor no reason you can't use snail-mail if that's your preference.

You are correct that to send a signed hardcopy letter probably stands a better chance of being taken seriously, as well as receiving a response.

However, for those who do not wish to identify themselves, an anonymous version stands self-explanatory through the very message of the sample that I have posted above. The receipient can fully understand why the sender does not want their identity known.

I have already emailed (anonymously) one letter to my local hospital, and one to a Doctor's clinic. (I'm having problems gathering individual doctor's email addresses.) If and when I receive a response, I will post such.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Cool. I am VERY interested to read such reponses if they appear.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

SnS:

To comment on your suggestion that some "group" be set up to do this, it is my opinion that such is really not necessary, nor even preferable.

That's what's so "neat" about this!

This is something that each and every member of this DB could do which:

1. Costs nothing (email), or very little (snailmail).

2. Takes very little time (an hour or less).

3. Takes very little effort (simply make a few "personalized" changes to the sample letter).

4. Can be done anonymously (identity protected).

HOWEVER, as you can see from the limited response, this suggestion will likely die a quick death here, which says alot about all the "huffing and puffing" that goes on here. It's becoming rather obvious that the vast majority of participants here "hair-triggers" when it comes to spouting off on a db, but when it comes to actually pulling their finger out of their ass and doing something, then that's a different story.

It's not taking me long to see why the WTS has very little to fear from this crowd- All Blow and No Show!

• MadApostate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit