JW Child Abuse: An Insider's Insight

by silentlambs 77 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• waiting
    waiting

Hey HS,

Guilt by association has always been high on the unspoken list of 'theocratic' crimes.
    I kinda figured that.......but it's noticable that very few speak about the damage done to their mates - and what their mates are doing to counteract the damage.

I wish them well - and thank you for your response.

waiting

• Maximus
    Maximus

To the top, for inquirer.

Max

• thewiz
    thewiz

I heard this saying one time and is has stuck with me ever since. I have always wished I could say it of myself.

"A coward dies a thousand deaths but a hero dies only once."

In the WTBS I feel as if I have died those thousand deaths. But you,
    Bro/Sis Anderson you will have the honor of dying that one "heroic death."

I admire people like you. Such courage, honor, and bravery. You have a lot at stake. May Jehovah be with you.

• Calico_Cat
    Calico_Cat

Bump!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Folks,

It was a great pleasure for me to have met Barb, hear her speak and share a meal (or two) with her as well. I was astounded by her courage and determination and wish to reassure you all that she knows EXACTLY what she's up against and has the personal fortitude to withstand the character asassination that will likely result from exercising her Bible-trained conscience (but prayers can't hurt!).

Barb,

That courage and determination is what motivated me to get in contact with Bill and offer to help where I could in the effort to change the terribly misguided "pedophile protection policy" that revictimizes victims of molestation. I am sorry that your friend declined to help herself and her daughter and I am sorry that your role as smoking gun was "outed" a bit earlier than expected. But I have no doubt that you will deal with this turn of events with aplomb and dignity.

Kudos.

With appreciation and gratitude for your continued work,

outnfree

• Topangagal
    Topangagal

Dear Barb,

BRAVO!! Thanks for stepping out of the box and climbing the latter in pursuit of JUSTICE for all of us victims!!

Topangagal

• chester
    chester

Back to the top

• Will Power
    Will Power

Thanks chester for bringing this back. Maybe it will help the unbelievers see the importance of what Barbara and others are tryig to do.

I think I might have found a reason for these "other spiritual violiations"

I can't imagine a loving mediator, Christ Jesus, ...
    This mediator is reserved for the annointed only. R&F has the GB of the WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit