JW Child Abuse: An Insider's Insight

by silentlambs 77 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Farkel
    Farkel

Pay attention, folks. THIS is the issue. This is the biggie that can bring the mighty Watchtower publication-selling empire to its knees. Forget your bullshit chit-chat and stupid threads. THIS is that THIS that will make history. Unless you are so stupid and/or so clueless that you cannot see this issue and its soon-to-be fruition, then you don't know that you are on the cusp of being in a newer/kinder/gentler/much poorer WatchtowerWorldLand(tm).

The WTS is about to be forced to have a BIG enema. THIS is the BIG news. Forget about your bullshit chit-chat, folks. THIS is the MotherLoad of stories and THIS is the big break-through many of us have been working for and waiting for.

Sigh.....Some people are not worthy of this message....

Farkel

• wasasister
    wasasister

Fark, my man. Can't I pay attention and STILL have time for my BS chit-chat? I rather enjoy the BS sometimes. We have to do something to pass the time until "The Big Bang".

Come join me in chat and we'll talk of things inconsequential.

• waiting
    waiting

Farkel.....you have such a warm, fuzzy side. I see it here - thanks!

As for The Only Issue That is Important........I've started a stupid thread asking bullshit questions on how to write letters to which editors at where can I find newspapers addresses - in real paper style or on web.

Those with deep inside knowledge obviously know how to do this - but I'm assuming that there are other stupid people besides me. I certainly hope so.

We could all be charming like you, Big Guy.

waiting

• Farkel
    Farkel

waiting,

ok. I go back into retirement. I'm a worthless sack of shit. Thank you for reminding me of that. I just thought that the pedophile thing was so important that I trumpeted it on this board. But I was wrong. Would you prefer that I hang from my neck with a suit on, or without a suit on? It's a fashion decision. What do you think, waiting?

Farkel

• Tina
    Tina

Thank you sl and Barbara for being the tremendously courageous and honest hearted people that you are. Tina

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hey Farkel welcome back....

This thread is one of the most fascinating, incredible, phenomenal, provocative, amazing, restorative, magical and awesome documents I've read in a long time. The original e-mail written by Barbara - (thank you; it spoke volumes upon volumes) it was mind-numbingly awesome ... articulate, credible, gracious, and chilling in its directness... reading it was like drinking a cold glass of water in the hot sun.

Farkel and waiting... please kiss and make up asap

Thank you Barbara Anderson and Maximus

It's only water from a stranger's tear (Peter Gabriel)

• Maximus
    Maximus

Jeremy B, could you drop me a note? I've lost your address.

Max

• Maximus
    Maximus

Lauralisa, glad you are okay. Now you know for sure I took you very seriously. Keep in touch!

: Are you still connected in some way to the society? I can tell you were once in a leadership role yourself. Did you leave because of your conscience? If so, are there more like you?

I'd prefer not to put too fine a point on this, although my background has been made reasonably clear on the board. If you ask if there are more like me who are moved by conscience to take some risks and willing to press for change, the answer is a resounding Yes.

My anonymity springs from a desire not to see loved ones further punished for my opinions and deeds; unfortunately that's the way it works in the organization. An awful commentary on Christian freedom, isn't it?

As to another question, the Watchtower is not going to fold its tents and disappear, but there will be changes. The child abuse policy is being "adjusted," and I suspect the rank and file will be made to think this is all a tempest in a teapot, that the policy has always been the same.

C'mon, Farkel, it's the fun part now, time to enjoy the fruits of long labor. Waiting, it's hard for you to think that a mere woman can effectively tweak a robust male--but you sure can now. Give the kid a break; how can you resist that flattering picture?

Max

• Jeremy Bravo
    Jeremy Bravo

Max,

Check your email....

Sorry,
    Jer.

• waiting
    waiting

My dearest Farkel,

Do you have two gears only - low and high? Remember the straight shifts we used to drive as teenagers......and they wouldn't go into the gear that we wanted at the time.......and we would just ram it in and keep on going?

Well, I'm web ramming you into mid-gear..........

((((((((((((FARKEL)))))))))))))))))

And I mean it too, Big Boy.

Many a man has decided to stay alive, not because of the will to live, but because of the determination not to give assorted surviving bastards the satisfaction of his death. Brendan Francis

If you're going to use aggressiveness to get your point across, don't be surprised is someone notices. Welcome back to the world of web living, Farkel. I missed you.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit