Oh My Cawed! $29,000+

by BrendaCloutier 38 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

Good for you Brenda.....now you can breathe a sigh of relief..... I hope the gov't coughs up the rest of what it owes you.....when you owe them, they want it yesterday.....when they owe you, they take their sweet time getting it to you.....crazy government!!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

They'll cough it up ... eventually. In talking w/ my atty's office today, we decided the total amount withheld is 25%. Out of that they will pay my atty based on our payment agreement, and then I'll get the balance.

What is REALLY frustrating me is that I owe the bank $226 in old NSF charges. At least they did not report me to a whatever agency, or I'd have some serious red tape to jump. BUT I have to pay them in cash before they will open an account for me. Sounds stoopid, but that's the way banks are. AND Kevan is out in the field today, so it will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow. Dammit. I have this money burning holes in my pockets and no way to access it! Phfffftttt Hisss Grrrrr!!!!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Brenda please please let us know when you come up this way!! I'll buy you a latte!

Sherry

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Sherry, I may be up next week or the week after. I have a GF in Ballard who has been after me to come up. I wanna take some me time and shop at Ikea, too. I think I could afford a latte for you! But only one..... I know how you drink

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Well then!!!!!! Ikea is down in my part of the world. Let me know when you do Ikea! Or, its been awhile since I went into the city, I'd love to get back to Whole Foods and my witchy shops again! Tell you what, its way cool to sit and people watch while sipping your coffee. I love the harbor steps for that or Capital Hill. On the steps you get the tourists, on the hill you get more like the hawthorne district.

****ooooh doing the happy dance!!!!*****

Sherry

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    witchy shops again

Like Zenith Supply?!

Tell you what, its way cool to sit and people watch while sipping your coffee. Portland has some neighborhoods good for that too, like Hawthorne, or NW 23rd

I love the harbor steps for that or Capital Hill.
    Capitol Hill = The Swish Alps?
  • horrible life
    horrible life

It sounds like you two may get into some trouble, having too much fun!! Spend too much money!!! I wish I was closer, and I would shadow you. I need some good shopping fun. HL

• Es
    Es

Thats bloody awsome babe enjoy it

es

• upside/down
    upside/down

Hey Brenda...just a side note...

Make sure you consult with a competent CPA...you do have to pay taxes on SSD benefits.(They'll even withold if you request it...so as to not get any "surprises".)

I'd hate to see you get stuck with a tab come April 15th...

Congrats!!!

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit