Oh My Cawed! $29,000+

by BrendaCloutier 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Ok. I "won" a "fully favorable" Social Security Disability claim on August 29, 2005. From there it takes 2 - 6 months to receive a letter outlining just how much I will receive in back pay and in monthly.

So Brenda......how much exactly will you be donating to the World Wide Witnessing Work? And have you put in your application for Regular Pioneering yet?

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

(((Brenda)))

I am so happy for you!!!

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• upside/down
    upside/down

Save...save...save...

"A Fool and his/hers money...soon part"

Don't waste your money in a CD....Get a good mutual fund...

Have fun with "some" of it...

u/d(of the should be gettin my check within 30 days too...class)

p.s.- Be careful about saying stuff about $$...sinister people do exist.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

hip-hip-horay! That's awesome Brenda, I'm really excited for you!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Thank you all. Yes I was worried about posting the amount, but damn I couldn't resist it.

JW83, my "condition" is FibroMyalgia, a barely recognized condition, at least as far as Social Security is concerned. That's why it too so long AND an attorney.

I am going to spend it wisely. The 6 month cd is so I don't touch it so I have it to take us to England next summer for Emans BBQ and ApostFest. It's also his 60th BD!

$20k is going to Kevan to reimburse him for food, household expenses, and medical expenses he has paid on my behalf over the last several years! He is then going to pay it on the Condo's home equity line of credit that is prime +0, and ever rising.

The balance will be spent on a few ancient bills, dental work, clothes, special shoes, glasses, and a small BD gift to K that I was unable to afford earlier this month. Then maybe some new computer stuff like a wireless laptop and wireless inhouse network.

By my calcs, the govt still owes me over $6k. We'll see when that comes in....

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    jehovah's always blessing his apostates.

rolling on the floor

I'll take it!

• BrendaCloutier
  • happehanna
    happehanna

Brilliant News! Good for you!

Was following your story as my daughter has FibroMyalgia, she hasn't had any trouble with her claim here in the UK.

The illness is horrible and I do hope that you recover soon. Att least your immediate money concerns are over.

• blondie
    blondie

Brenda, you are proof that persisting pays off. Some day I may have to do the same.

Love, Blondie

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Great!!!

Use it wisely.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit