A Challange to Def'd.....

by AK - Jeff 54 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

The original question - put to you 4 months ago was;

The Querry is;

Prove, with evidence and support, not assertions, that God ever chose the Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses as his people!

And this is your answer to that?

It has been PROVEN that the answers that they look for have been discussed with them many many times before. Look at some in here. They have talked to P.O'S, C.O'S, Elders and even written the society. I CANNOT tell them anything DIFFERENT. It would be the same. Sincerly.Those who come here will find the answer, one way or another, I honestly bel;ieve that.

Def D

A cut and paste that did not addresss the question then nor now? A simple red-herring dropped on the trail to confuse the original question. Yes - that is certainly an honest answer. Who's leading in circles now, defd? Jeff
  • gringojj
    gringojj

It has been PROVEN that the answers that they look for have been discussed with them many many times before. Look at some in here. They have talked to P.O'S, C.O'S, Elders and even written the society. I CANNOT tell them anything DIFFERENT. It would be the same. Sincerly.Those who come here will find the answer, one way or another, I honestly bel;ieve that.

Gringojj

• minimus
    minimus

ok....this is the guy JEFF is questioning.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep. God, Minimus, I had forgotten this thread - same frustration as with Mr Tassel.

Jeff

• etna
    etna

How frustrating that you cannot get an answer. But were you really expecting something logical. If they cannot prove their point they only go silent or just repeat themselves.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit