A Challange to Def'd.....

by AK - Jeff 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

heheheh looks like he has done a runner big time

es

• steve2
    steve2

Relax guys.If defd really thought this site was so bad, he would not post here. He might peek every now and then, though. Similarly, if he were 100% convinced that the Watchtower told the truth, he would feel no need to be here. He must be less than 100% convinced, though, because he is breaking the governing body rule that he avoid apostate websites. Rule? Yes rule, because he is hardly likely to make it known to his fellow witnesses that he is posting here. He may be a JW in name, but he is not your conventional JW.

I do think it odd, though, that he sticks up for the very religion that he is not himself prepared to follow in all respects. Interesting.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    I found the explanation to be empty and scary.

I bet you also found a lot of heads nodding too ... that's what's really scary .... that we used to be head nodders too (or did they applaud? ).

sweet tee edited for clairty :-)

• jgnat
    jgnat

I figure if Defd has indeed written a letter outlining the elder's shortcomings, they may have dissassociated him in absentia anyhow, no matter how loyal he is to the organization.

Now, who will listen to him, besides us and his dear wife?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just 'popped' by to see if DEFD has made any noticable appearance yet.

Guess not.

Very tired after a 13 hour day - so it is off to bed for me.

Thanx for all your comments. But it seems clear that the defense is not coming - but a few snipes could be expected I suppose.

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Defd - you stated in another thread you didn't like the way I pose questions to you.

Please just answer one then.

I bring it back to the top for your consideration.

Notice that I do nothing here to disrespect you. Can you answer?

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Here we are DEFD - Just one simple question - I will not put you on a merry go round.

Jeff

• defd
    defd

It has been PROVEN that the answers that they look for have been discussed with them many many times before. Look at some in here. They have talked to P.O'S, C.O'S, Elders and even written the society. I CANNOT tell them anything DIFFERENT. It would be the same. Sincerly.Those who come here will find the answer, one way or another, I honestly bel;ieve that.

Def D

• gringojj
    gringojj

It has been PROVEN that the answers that they look for have been discussed with them many many times before. Look at some in here. They have talked to P.O'S, C.O'S, Elders and even written the society. I CANNOT tell them anything DIFFERENT. It would be the same. Sincerly.Those who come here will find the answer, one way or another, I honestly bel;ieve that.

Gringojj

• ackack
    ackack

Oh god, when you cut and paste you leave in the semi-colon.... just nutty.

ackack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit