A Challange to Def'd.....

by AK - Jeff 54 Replies latest jw friends

• z
    z

Defd I’m Jewish but I’m here looking for answer can you pls answer so I can see the truth the way JWS see it. Maybe you can help me you never know but I need to know the answer

thx Z

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well, 5 hours have passed. I return and what answer do I see?

Only comment from defd is;

Have you ever thought that it is not MY arrogance that holds me back from answering you all, but it is the unsuccessful way YALL try to HIDE your ulterior motives?
    Just as assumed and seen countless times before from this guy - One ad hominem attack with a side of red herring to divert attention away from the question.
    Because It has been PROVEN that the answers that they look for have been discussed with them many many times before. Look at some in here. They have talked to P.O'S, C.O'S, Elders and even written the society. I CANNOT tell them anything DIFFERENT. It would be the same. Sincerly.Those who come here will find the answer, one way or another, I honestly bel;ieve that.
    Still not on point. The point is Defd, that it has never been proven to anyone, except in dogmatic assertion. You cannot prove it - because the proof does not exist. Even the premise for assumption that all other religion is condemned by God is not in the Bible, only in Wt literature. The same is absolutely true of the assertion that JW's are the chosen mouthpeice of God. When God chose Israel as his people [organization if u will], there was immediate proof from Mt Sinai, and miraculous proof during the 40 year trek in the wilderness. When God showed approval of Jesus, there were many miraculous proofs given to show that. There was no doubt in the minds of those who saw such things. Why would God not demonstrate in some way that he had chosen a people now? After all, according to your assertions, 6 Billion people stand to be destroyed soon if they don't accept what 'God's Organization' says. This time. of all times, it would seem that God would clearly indicate with 'proof', before he destroys my nice Catholic neighbors, and all the millions of other nice Christians that wish to serve him. He always provides proof to his people. Surely God would provide some 'proof' to his chosen people, which you claim to be part of, wouldn't he? Jeff
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

bttt

• daystar
    daystar

I understand what you're saying. The problem is that the answers being provided most often are riddled with circular logic, straw men, or just based upon premises which are themselves also problematic to say the least.

You and people like you just can't see the problems, or if you do, they gets sugar-coated, or shoo-shoo'd away. This is what is so frustrating to so many here.

Imagine from the perspectives of some here. It's like they're trying to explain to someone how their aren't little elves inside their computer pushing buttons, making it all work. And yet when they suggest opening the case to show the person, they react violently, quoting from a manual they picked up explaining just how the lives of the little elves are inside their little world in the computer.

A rather simplistic example, I know.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Maybe he can say that the evidence is only apparent and appreciated by those already predestined to be in the organization? Oops, that won't work...Just trying to help.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Maybe he can say that the evidence is only apparent and appreciated by those already predestined to be in the organization? Oops, that won't work...Just trying to help.

That may be precisely it, MJ. When I was in I used to think in amazement that somehow God had 'drawn me' to His organization. Why me and not the person across the street or down in the rice paddies of Cambodia? It all makes better sense to me, knowing that it was only to sell magazines and promote a shameless sham in Brooklyn that I was 'called'. God had nothing to do with that. But those who are 'in' do consider themselves in a 'special relationship' with God. That has to be protected and justified to make the whole thing work for them. Jeff Well, guess this challenge, like all that have gone before it, will go unanswered. Could it be there is no answer. Yep!

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

The question will continue to go unanswered because there simply is no proof. Period. Therefore the attacks on the individuals (and x-jw's in general) rather than rational discussion of the real issue which is ... the men who call themselves the governing body appointed themselves and each other as such, and are so because they say they are ... OK.

sweet tee

• grannygrace
    grannygrace

DF I am very friendly with a Cuircit Servant.(EX)...He was one for years, If you would like to speak. to him privately e-mail me -Honest nothing devious. I am sure you would like to ask him a few questions. Also if you want to read Crises Of Conscience I will send it FREE. Please dont close your eyes & ears. This lot on here truly are great folks. I am sure you have had some fun with some of them.Right! it can continue. Even if your motives is to turn us back to the Organization. I can assure you it wont happen ! I have been asked by the elders to get reinstated,but to be free from rules & requirments of men is so wonderful. I may kick the bucket soon. & I am sure you will be pleased to think" that is good"But I truly have a wonderful hope So much so that I for one am looking to "go Home" to my Mansion that I was promised....I would like to give you a cuddle (((HUG))) My heart aches for you HONESTLY~!!!!I am at my grand-daughters---so I am really Mouthy/

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

When defd replies to ANY question, it is always a NON answer.

These NON answers remind me of two songs from many years ago that I think were done by the same group. They are.........

NOTHING FROM NOTHING LEAVES NOTHING

and

WILLIE GO ROUND IN CIRCLES

HappyDad

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

If I was back in doubting mode, this would get me to thinking......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit