Do we imitate Jehovah---think about it

by TopHat 38 Replies latest jw friends

• TopHat
    TopHat

Have good night Darth

• chrissy
    chrissy

well then, what are your questions and why do you hang onto these ridiculous notions that we are all imitating jehover?

if you have approached the elders, sincerely, because you question things within "jehovah's organization", to no avail, why not try a new approach instead of wandering aimlessly through life, carelessly stumbling into forums and imposing insane concepts?

be like the late french philosopher, rene descartes and forget all you know. start from the beginning and move forward. if you make your way back to the tower...what can i say? it's probably meant to be.

• TopHat
    TopHat

OK tetrapod..I think I have your name spelled right this time. I am sorry if I upset you but I was just being straight forward not arrogant...I am truely sorry.

• TopHat
    TopHat

chrissy.....all these accusations are all in your mind....Think for yourself......and don't assume why and how I think.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hey you peeps. The board here is says everyone welcome. Stop picking on the newbie. He has just as much right to post here as you do. Please remember to respect all posters regardless of their standing. You are not doing anyone any favors through confrontation.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Thanks Lady Lee but I am not a he...I am a she...I suspose some here think I am a "She Devil" forgive my spelling.

Let me explain...All the Hitlers that have lived in the world ( I mean evil men and women) want to imitate Jehovah in a way that only God has the right to. It is very hard for me to see people suffer by man's hand and even by God's hand. But who am I to tell God what to do. I use the scriptures for what I believe. Sorry if I offended anyone.

• chrissy
    chrissy

but, but, i wasnt trying to make accusations....sorry for the misunderstanding.

welcome tophat :)

• rmt1
    rmt1

A humble attempt at deprogramming... Imagine that someone saves your life. You "owe" them your life. Then they attempt to compell you to kill someone. You do not |owe| them obedience. Imagine that a computer scientist created an artificial intelligence that was smart enough to understand that it "owed" its existence, consciousness, sentience, what have you, to its coder, author, writer, creator. Then the scientist ordered it to kill people, other machines, yell fire, sing karioke, what have you. Just because the machine has received a command, it does not |owe| something, anything to its creator. "owe" is a human idea, a human mental tally sheet having to do with an expectation of returned generosity. It all starts with what we give out first. I give you labor, you "owe" me a paycheck. I the government give you protection, roads, services, you the population "owe" me the government some return service. "owe" does not exist anywhere in any time as any thing. It is a purely hypothetical mental construct. Look around - you will not find "owe" anywhere. Imagine that an invisible advanced alien creates the human race and demands to be called "Jehovah". The human race "owes" it its life. Then it tells the humans to kill some other intelligent race, say, Jebusites. Humans do not |owe| such a service to its creator, but may very fricking well be aware that they'll be exterminated themselves for noncompliance. As long as you can get down to the primitive BIOS of the belief about "owing", that there is no such thing as "owing", but there is entirely and only and exclusively the concept that you can be exterminated by the creator you "owe", argumentum ad baculum, THEN, you have a chance of getting back even farther and seeing that there is no moral quotient, no moral kernal, no moral nugget, to this idea of "owing" any one, from "God" to "Satan" to Niel Diamond. If a grey-alien "Jehovah" is parked over the earth with his finger on the floodgates of an Armageddon, we STILL don't "owe" him one damn thing. Recognizing this is one good step to reverse the cult's programming.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Get behind me Satan, oops I mean mt1

It is not the WTS and GB I worship

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit