Do we imitate Jehovah---think about it

by TopHat 38 Replies latest jw friends

• TopHat
    TopHat

Satanus, we have been doing just that for millineums

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I guess that what I’m trying to say is that, I’m sure if the elders in your congregation knew that you are conspiring with apostates that your standing within the rank and file would be reduced to, perhaps, publicly reproved, at best. At worst…well…then maybe you’d have a reason to post here.

• TopHat
    TopHat

trepod, oops, sorry, did i hit a nerve....I didn't know you are a Satan worshipper. Is that why the question about Jehovah knowing I am on this disccusion board? All here, are not Satan worshippers, are they?

• TopHat
    TopHat

Darth, I am an independent thinker....I fear no one but Jehovah. I too question the supposed anointed but I am at the same time happy to be free of false belief. I can see where Xmas and Easter is not appoved by God.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

tophat,

i am capable of spelling your name correctly, why can you not do the same? it's simple really: tetrapod, not trepod.

trepod, oops, sorry, did i hit a nerve....
    rex, is that you? no, you did not hit a nerve. you are just talking out your joe hoba blow-hole about stuff for which you have not data at all. in some places, this is called mental illness.
    I didn't know you are a Satan worshipper.
    why would i worship satan if he doesn't exist.
    Is that why the question about Jehovah knowing I am on this disccusion board?
    this was someone elses question. get your stuff straight.
    All here, are not Satan worshippers, are they?
    if you want them to be, then they will be whatever you think they are, to you. it's pretty clear now that you're not a christian, as true xians are not facetious and arrogant. sorry for bothering you. say hi to mohamed for me. TS
  • Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Tophat, if this is true and you are an independent thinker, unafraid of the repercussions of the actions of posting on this message board, then I extend to you the same challenge that I extend to defd, which is this. Go to your elders and tell them that you’re a member of an online community called JWD. Go ahead. Let us know how it works out for you.

• chrissy
    chrissy

yes! true imitators of the sovereign lord jehovah!!

other examples in which his love manifests within mankind and not to be excluded...mathieu ngirumpatse, kim jong il, spain's franco, the taliban, mullah's wicked agents, king mswati, fidel castro, omar al-brashir... all fine examples of our inherent image reflecting god's love, which we can see, crosses all corners of the globe into every tribe and nation!! and wow the similarities are endless.

• TopHat
    TopHat

nature is telling me I am in hot water here... I am being cursed by trepod because I didn't spell his name right sorry trepod And who was it that wanted me to confront the Elders. My dear sir...I have!! They cannot answer my questions and probably already think I am an apostate. But they are kind and haven't said it to my face.. I haven't been to a meeting in years. But I still talk to all of them and they to me.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I suppost thats the beauty of the Internet. Anyone can be anything to anyone. Nice to meet you Tophat. Good bye.

• TopHat
    TopHat

chrissy, I quite agree with you but that not to say that God wants us to do his Job for him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit