Describe the WILDEST JW party you ever attended!! no seriously......

by kid-A 35 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

I realize this is totally context and culturally dependent, but the old Toronto JW youth scene was quite wild during the years 1984-1994.

One example, a group of about 40 JW kids would go up to a ski resort (usually mount St.Louis/Moonstone or Blue Mountain) over the x-mas week-end. One year we rented out a block of rooms in a resort close to the ski lodge.

By 9 pm, each separate room (each with its own stereo system) had its own party going on. Each room had its own cooler filled to the brim with cans of beer and separate supplies of every conceivable liquor. People would just hop from one room to the next getting increasingly smashed....Some rooms had designated "make-out" beds for the more amorous JW couples or those "hooking up" that week-end! By about 12:30 am, several people had thrown up in the hotel lobby and hallways, 1 window had been smashed out, various articles of clothing were strewn all over the hall outside the room parties. There was also a hot-tub room with about 8 JW kids (completely naked!!!) enjoying the jacuzzi (also with booze). By this time the hotel managers had warned us all to shut up and turn off the music about 5 times. Finally, the police showed up at about 2 am, threatened to charge us if we didnt end our partying, and at least 10 of the JW kids were forcibly removed from the hotel.

There were about 40 active JW kids (including elders kids) involved in this fracas and incredibly......word of these events NEVER got back to anybody......our only souvenir of our JW Orgy was a huge hang-over the next day on our drive back to Toronto......ah, the good old days!! If there are any posters on the board who were at this festival....I would love to hear your version of events!!

• daystar
    daystar

Boring, except we actually got to dance with girls. Dear God, was that like a slice of heaven.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

uh hm...the wildest jw kids party I was at was when I was 19. I got invited by my traveling cousin to a witness party at a recreation center in Hollister, California. It was a lot of fun, I got to feel like a normal teen for a few hours.

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

Well, there wasn't any alcohol involved, but the kids and the music were so loud, there were punks on the street trying to come in and crash it. I was so ashamed when the teenage "host" went outside and tried to turn the guys away by telling them it was a JW party. You could hear the noise all the way down the block.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Last one I went to was not really wild but there was a lot of hip hop music and the pioneer sisters were definetly dancing like they was in the club or somethin. but no gyrating or anyhting. Just enough that if an elder had been there (it was all females except for the young brothers) it would of not been that intense with the dancing.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

We had one out in the middle of nowhere. About 200 kids showed up, no "chaparones". The next week was our circuit assembly and the CO talked about it in his "special needs" talk.

Kwin

• kid-A
    kid-A

geez, sound like us Toronto kids really were the spawn of satan, relatively speaking!! LOL

• Jourles
    Jourles

I recall (heh, recalling is a huge plus) a party we had in Denver. A bunch of us from the Monument congregation went up to a "garage party" that was held in a brother's pinstriping/detailing garage. If I remember correctly, his wife put it all together for us. Straight up Long Island Iced Teas served in those huge 32 oz. coffee mugs were the drink of choice. Everyone was completely smashed. There were even a few underage bros and sisters there(a couple of them drove EVERYONE back home - an hour away).

I think I was the most out of control person there. Dancing involved scootching across the nasty garage floor on my back while holding my coffee mug in the air. As the night went on, I was getting pretty thirsty for water and the most accessible water location was a rusty old Radio Flyer wagon parked next to a wall. It had a few inches of standing water in it from somewhere, only God knows where. My good friends just laughed as I stuck my head into the wagon and siphoned water into my mouth for refreshment, throughout the night.

Over the next day, weeks, months, and years, we talked about this party and that rusty water I drank from the Radio Flyer. I am so surprised that I didn't die or get seriously sick from doing that.

We had many other "parties" at our 3-man bachelor pad, but thankfully those are just a blur. My best friend's sister and a brother got df'd after one of those nights when they locked themselves in an upstairs bedroom. Hmmm, I wonder what happened there? I still don't know to this day if someone turned them in or if she felt guilty and confessed.(that bro would never have confessed)

The good ol' days of being 21 and a JW.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Oh, has anyone seen The Devil's Playground? Those Amish kids know how to throw a wicked party! Several hundred kids from all over(even out of state) converge on a farm and party like armageddon is the next day. It's funny - the parents know it is happening but don't care because they are all on the parents property.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

hoo-boy...

we told our parents we were going to bro/sis so-and-so for a movie and some good ol' jdub association.

NOT!

we went to a club downtown at like 8 p.m., being the naive young folk we were. so of course it was dead and all the people working there looked at us like we were insane. so we left. 2 of us were over 21, so we stopped at a liquor store and got a case of smirnoff and i requested a bottle of skyy vodka..

hoo-boy...

i had on a corset top, mini skirt, fishnets, and high heels. i made a bet that i could out drink one of they guys, so we started doing vodka shots. i lost...next thing i know i'm surrounded by a circle of horny jdub males that are all dancing and rubbing up on me. i didn't mind of course cuz they were all freakin' hot!!! then i puked up my oreo mcflurry...ewww

so then my mom starts blowing up my phone wondering where the heck i'm at. (it was 1am by then) i couldn't even talk straight. she started screaming at me to get home...so they took me home...

i'm sure you can fill in the rest.

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit